MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Broark mate I wish my Atlast jacket fit so good. Even though it states that it’s sanforised I soaked it to try and get rid of the volume in the sleeves. It’s now gone from “just right” to just...

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t see much discussion of the MF denim jeans on this thread but hopefully this is the right place to ask for insight.

I bought a Lot 44 (34W) from Yahoo JP absent any tags except for the SC tag stitched inside the coin pocket.

Did any MF Lot 44 come in a OW? These appear “rinsed” from the factory.

Thanks

Edited by Pedro

@Pedro, perhaps yours were washed by the previous owner who also removed all the tags.

It was the fairground owner after all... “And I’d have got away with it if it wasn’t for you pesky, meddling kids.” *shaky fist emoji*

@Maynard Friedman

Thanks to you and the other posters for insight. 

Yes, I think it was as you say and the previous owner has atleast soaked them because they are not raw.

The only reason I wasn’t sure was that the coin pocket sewn in tag has this delicate paper tag still affixed and it doesn’t look like it has been wet. 

They are pretty snug and since they appear to have been soaked already then I hope the shrink is out of them.

AC96C5C8-BEB3-4589-8F08-0C5955878AC0.jpeg

Edited by Pedro

11 hours ago, lyraman said:

I’ve seen some Japanese shops selling MF jeans one wash , especially PSA

Thank you.

These are from Yahoo JP.

They are tagged a 34W and currently TTS (which also suggests they have been washed).

It appears I need a 36W in the MF Lot 44 which is my usual sizing (except for the SC 303 and SC 301 Okinawa which I can fit a 34W rear round).

Edited by Pedro

• 3 weeks later...

New Spring/Summer preview is up: https://www.christopheloiron.com/mister-freedom-x-sugar-cane-mfsc-ss2020-collection-preview-waterfront-surplus-yucatan-dude-ranch-and-sportsman-made-in-usa-and-japan/
The Waterfront Surplus stuff looks cool and I like a few other items like the khaki pique 674's and the vat dyed Dude Rancher. 

I like the ice-blue ranch blouse. That would pair nicely with dark denim pants. I like the indigo polo, but I have a UES one which is (IMHO) nicer. The hawaiian shirts & bandanas are great.

That Meridana shirt sure has a lot of buttons... Just sayin'. 

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM