MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, eeejayaich said:

I took advantage of the Labor Day sale and some store credit to complete my Okinawa tux! ( I would have a pic for y’all but I am still getting the -200 error message.)

I'd contact the MF team and ask about this - maybe message Christophe on Instagram. On his blog the Okinawa Ranch blouse is the exact same spec as released earlier - just a second run/restock. No mention that the fabric is different on the blog or website sales page. 

- I'm hoping to pick one up shortly (missed the sale!) 

4 hours ago, UkeNo said:

I'd contact the MF team and ask about this - maybe message Christophe on Instagram. On his blog the Okinawa Ranch blouse is the exact same spec as released earlier - just a second run/restock. No mention that the fabric is different on the blog or website sales page. 

- I'm hoping to pick one up shortly (missed the sale!) 

Head back from the MF team and it looks like sugarcane put the wrong care tag on it. My tag says shell: 80% cotton 20% sugar cane fibers, lining: 100% cotton. regardless still one of my favorite jackets at this point

17 hours ago, Akruk33 said:

Head back from the MF team and it looks like sugarcane put the wrong care tag on it. My tag says shell: 80% cotton 20% sugar cane fibers, lining: 100% cotton. regardless still one of my favorite jackets at this point

So it is the original 50/50 Sugar Canne/Cotton blend? That's good news. I do like that a lot. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Indigo metisse twill
Just about my favourite fitting trousers - highish rise, voluminous, right amount of ill fitting
Pretty fast fading 
Worn a bit last summer as light weight, comfy kecks for anywear, beach or city
Most likely wash, might hem them and bring them back in again next Spring
Final pic in the super cool city of Copenhagen...  Summertime when the livin' was easy...

IMG-20191015-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20191015-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20191015-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20191015-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20191015-WA0011.jpg

Nixon shirt arrived, brand new with tags for a steal.
The Yahoo listing had this marked down for "dirt" on the size tag, but I can't find anything wrong with it.
Fits really nicely, maybe my best fitting Mister Freedom shirt actually. I'll try to get some fit pics up soon.
9rKmpBA.jpg
IUTXT0S.jpg
S0tmpjm.jpg

• 1 month later...

Do MF denim jeans always come Raw and not OW or Hard Wash?

Is there a chance that a leather patch would look like this directly from the vendor if sold new?

Based on your collective experience, how many wash/soaks would typically result in this wrinkling?

Thank you

294CCC8C-916A-4665-911D-4B13084313D2.jpeg

Spoke with a buddy of mine in BKK and he said he met Mister Freedom at PRONTO Siam Square about two weeks ago at a big music bash (carnival) they sponsor. 

Did any of you guys make it? 

BTW, I have a layover at LAX soon, how much time would be needed to jet over to his store?

Cheers

Edited by Pedro

The Pronto website shows the Lot 64BB "Okinawa" and I have to ask is this how the jeans are actually designed, to be so tight? 

How am I supposed to do Judo like Mr F himself if half way into my front kick, my tight denim has squeezed my cajones back up into my abdomen? 

IMG_1721.JPG

IMG_1722.JPG

Edited by Pedro

I am trying to understand the P-21 denim option but can't find anything online except for this from the MF website. It oooks quite dark but more  than that, it looks like both the warp and the weft are dyed the same (possibly the same as the pair of jeans hanging on the right?). Can anyone confirm or offer a more experienced eye than my own.

Thanks

IMG_1728.PNG

IMG_1729.PNG

On 12/7/2019 at 7:02 PM, Pedro said:

Spoke with a buddy of mine in BKK and he said he met Mister Freedom at PRONTO Siam Square about two weeks ago at a big music bash (carnival) they sponsor. 

Did any of you guys make it? 

BTW, I have a layover at LAX soon, how much time would be needed to jet over to his store?

Cheers

had a chat with him and tina at a private event for the brand owners and crew before the denim carnival..

IMG_1259.thumb.JPG.2075d86d61f8aa4495840ea73cf51e07.JPG

Edited by louisbosco

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM