MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone here convince me that the olive green COP is a great shirt?

I was going to order the indigo COP from Japan but is't not available. So it's olive or nothing. 

I understand the new fabric is not as stiff as the indigo one. Can it be worn ticked in? And how does green match with blue jeans? I guess with the color, there won't be much to expect interns of fading or breaking in... 

It's a great fabric and it goes great with denim. It was previously used in a version of the garrison shirt. Personally, I like the green denim garrison shirt a lot more than the CPO, but that's me...

• 2 weeks later...

My double indigo Appaloosa is finally showing some wear, need to take photos of it. I like those Organic Cone Lot 64’s as well, should’ve taken advantage of the MF sale. :D

Edited by Broark

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up a pair of Lot. 44's over the holidays. I'm thinking about taking a seam ripper to the back pockets; has anyone done that with their MFs, and if so, could you please share a photo? I'm wondering if it would look awkward... Also, is there minimal "shrinkage" with their pre-washed denim and should I bother to wash again before hemming or is there no point?

49077808_2186491481669429_7941951802310656000_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=eb304dab903f54cfb09655e696b79558&oe=5CCDDB45

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM