MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/2/2018 at 12:34 AM, Aries said:

Just finished the soak dry cycle of my new lot 64 organic cotton. Great jeans, unique colour.

In direct sunlight:

IMG_5072_zps8cmebtzf.jpg

This post may inspire me to break out my pair which I’ve been holding back while I work on my full counts

btw what are the boots? Also look fantastic with the MF.

Great boots

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/07/2018 at 7:33 AM, MJF9 said:

^ nice colour... are tux pics on the way @Aries??

Welp, managed to snag some 64 BB Okinawas, tux is complete!

Little man decided to make a prison break whilst the photo was being taken, so had to be scooped up before he reached the main road. He is not happy about the defeat.

IMG_5113_zpsq5fwqkzg.jpg

All the MF chatter got me looking around again (I don't need much persuasion - see all the above) and I ended up with a pair of Sportsman khaki hbt chinos :). I was a happy chap when they glided through customs with no charge. Result.

Gave them a wash at 30 then 40 to get the shrinkage out and then hemmed them as they come unfinished. It felt a bit weird being out in the wild cuff-less today but very happy with them and the usual quirky little MF features - the hbt is really nice and especially like the cinch on these...

2018-07-14 17.55.13.jpg

2018-07-14 17.51.37.jpg

Edited by MJF9

On 7/4/2018 at 11:22 AM, kbuzz said:

This post may inspire me to break out my pair which I’ve been holding back while I work on my full counts

btw what are the boots? Also look fantastic with the MF.

Great boots

Aries, forgot to ask. What was your soak dry routine ?   

Edited by kbuzz

• 2 weeks later...

did manage to put the new Lot 64 Organic Cotton edition next to the older Okinawa and Uncle Sam editions - didn't have the Election Edition here with me in Moscow...different light settings...

IMG_0861_zps3neqaikn.jpg
IMG_0862_zpsehdwr9jh.jpg
IMG_0863_zpswpqyp5rc.jpg
IMG_E0864_zps0fxm6zxo.jpg
IMG_0865_zpsxnrsomgm.jpg
IMG_0866_zpsaelzi5vj.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone's got the new CPO in XL I'd appreciate some measurements.
Thinking this time I can go with an XL instead of XXL, as my 10th anniversary CPO is pretty big.
The denim looks very nice on the new one. 
CPO-San-Pablo-3-1.jpg

@Broark cheers mate!

Yes I remember our interchange on this 12 months ago. There is one - or a variation with a new Christophe twist - out there with your name on it. The only questions are have you got space in your choc-full wardrobe and where will it fit in your rotation :D!!

I've been doing my best to get some wear into this, limited mainly to evenings and weekends though. Mind you, I do wear it indoors which saves on the heating bills (and annoys the family)! Let's see if I can keep it up...

7 hours ago, JDelage said:

Is it common for MFSC stuff to hit Japanese retailers before the US MF store? I see that Junkystyle has the green denim naval chinos already listed...

If the items are from the Made in Japan collection then they'll be in Japanese stores first and if they're made in the USA then they'll be at Mister Freedom and Self Edge first.

On 10/23/2018 at 2:47 AM, MJF9 said:

Wash day - only a few weeks shy of 1 year birthday
Fresh and reassuringly crispy again!
Only a bit after my last post but I thought why not

2018-10-23 11.29.05.jpg

2018-10-23 11.27.16.jpg

Hello,

That is a great jacket.

I am new here and not yet familiar with retailers. What jacket is that and do you think its possible to find one in 44 or 46?

thanks

Welcome @Pedro and thanks!

This is the link to the Mister Freedom site and this particular denim (there are other denims used too) http://www.misterfreedom.com/ranch-blouse-okinawa-edition.html

I got mine from Rivet and Hide but they're sold out. Pants Shop Avenue would be worth a look too.

Do check the sizing table as that is what matters to decide what would work for you. These come up reasonably roomy and shrink a bit too. The link above has a table with all this info.

Do post your pics if you get one. Happy hunting!

On 10/23/2018 at 6:47 AM, MJF9 said:

Wash day - only a few weeks shy of 1 year birthday
Fresh and reassuringly crispy again!
Only a bit after my last post but I thought why not

2018-10-23 11.29.05.jpg

2018-10-23 11.27.16.jpg

2018-10-23 11.27.49.jpg

Looking so good, can’t wait to see the progress!

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM