MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Decided to roll the dice and snag the last pair of Okinawa issue Lot 64s from the MF website. I have never done a straight fit with such a generous leg opening so I was a little apprehensive, but the 32 inseam with cuff ensures they hang right above the top of shoes and thus don't bunch up/look baggy. Wonderful jeans overall and by far my favorite details out of any other lot 64 issues I've seen.

IMG_20180620_075406.jpg

Edited by STINGER93

8 minutes ago, ecsong187 said:

Wow. Those look great. 

Sidnt realize how slim the 64 cut is. 

Maybe it’s the angle of the photo. You said it’s a straight leg?

I think they shrink up more in the thigh/knee/leg opening due to the fabric, but yeah after two soaks they're definitely on the slimmer side of a straight leg. Also that pic is pretty much how they look head-on as well in terms of fit.

Very nice collection, some innovative twists with material, especially the CPO.

Just finished soaking and drying the Okinawa Ranch Blouse I got. After my debacle sizing with the CSF jacket, I'm pretty relieved with the final fit.

Still feels a bit short, but I'm supposing that's something we all deal with wearing the first 'blouse' jacket in an age of untucked shirts.

IMG_4986_zpsz3xttk7a.jpg

I think that CPO is in the same green denim as the Garrison twill shirt. I like that fabric a lot but I don't like the styling on that CPO, personally. Looks like the same fabric is on the naval chinos too.

I like the GI Henley and the LS Berkeley pop-over shirt in cocoa twill. That pop-over would be nice in denim too...

On 22/06/2018 at 3:46 AM, Aries said:

Cheers @MJF9, looking to acquire a pair of lot 64 Okinawas at a good price to complete the outfit...!

I tried for the tux too mate but it was a bit of a fiasco after I got a pair of the buckle back in size 33 that came up smaller than I expected so they had to go back with all the usual overheads... I gave up the quest after that! Worth double checking the actual sizing as the thighs were super tight on the pair I got even when raw... good luck with completing the outfit as I think the jeans look great at all stages of evo.

Who has the organic CONE lot 64? How do you like them?

they seems to be a beautiful shade of indigo but most likely too slim in the legs for me 

very nice shade, indeed - the denim comes alive after the soak. very stiff, still. haven't worn it much.

less slim than lot.64BB...

On 4/1/2009 at 5:47 PM, Turntabloid said:

zissou,

here is a pic of a worn and washed white chambray on the man himself:

L1000211.JPG

I just cold soaked a new pair of the lot 74 Wheat denim. Seems the blue pocket bags bled a little onto the outside of the front, and the stitching picked up a blue hue like this pic above.  Anyone had a similar experience? Is this a designed flaw? 

I dont mind the stitching too much, but the blue smudges while slight, looks a bit weird.  Wondering if i throw it it in the wash whether it will help or cause more bleeding...

I know someone who went through 2 or 3 pairs of the white pants and had indigo bleed every time with the pocket bags. 

Mf was always helpful in exchanging to try and fix the issue but just seemed to be a design flaw 

A few have asked for comparisons between this shade of denim and others.

Quick comparison of colour between new lot 64 organic cotton and another pair of denim (WH Dungaree R1901, up for sale if anyone's interested):

IMG_5085_zpsto8yz9xm.jpg

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM