MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, this is what I've been waiting for. The only thing is that I find the Lot. 64 to be a bit too slim to warrant the need for a cinch. The jacket, on the other hand, is something that I've been waiting for. Not sure if they're only available through email purchase or if other stores and their own website will have them up.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks great! I have a tough time with MF shirting. My chest/back is big so I usually have to size up for the chest, but then the length is so dang long. 

I agree the CPO is great. I've worn mine 4 or 5 times and its slowly softening up. haha

@oomslokop Thanks - it's a medium and shoulders and chest fit like a medium. I was advised that if you plan to wash a lot going up one size might be a good idea, but to be honest I have only seen minimal (if any, didn't take measurements though) shrinkage with a cold soak + spin dry in the washing machine so I think as long as I stick to cold washes I'll be fine.

On 9/9/2017 at 6:00 AM, Cucoo said:

It cooled down enough to wear the canvas CPO again :) I almost forgot what a beast this is. It's not uncomfortable but you're very aware that you're wearing it every minute, and if you forget the audible crunching of the fabric will remind you the next time you move :D I've worn it 8 times since I got it and it's fading like crazy, especially for a shirt. I'm trying to go as long as possible before I let it hit water again (Febreeze is my friend)

MF shirt cuts are a mixed bag on my frame but I'm very happy with this one, it looks very trim while the high-ish armholes are still comfy enough and there's plenty room in the torso and tummy areas.

DSC_1713.JPG

Spot on fit! How tall are you and what do you usually wear size wise for similar shirting? I'm looking to get the Appaloosa and was recommended to get a medium as they run a little snug (not big). Hopefully after the initial soak/wash it will shrink to the proper fit.

Edited by codenamejun
double post.

3 hours ago, codenamejun said:

Spot on fit! How tall are you and what do you usually wear size wise for similar shirting? I'm looking to get the Appaloosa and was recommended to get a medium as they run a little snug (not big). Hopefully after the initial soak/wash it will shrink to the proper fit.

Thanks! I'm 174cm and usually an S or M in MF, I was advised to get an M in this shirt from several sources and it was the right decision. 

Anyone got fit pics of the malibu cowboy jacket? Some of the fits I've seen make it seem that the sleeve's width is huge.

Also the Veste Ménilmontant is really catching my eye. Great fabrics used and sizing seems golden. Also sleeve buttons seem non-functional which is another big plus.

• 3 weeks later...

Selling the password for only $10000000000 USD, let me know.

9 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

^ Will it be free to the highest bidder on eBay?

Nice one.

I may have a problem :D Can't help myself and got this as-new Mulholland Master from the original run. Quick fit pic for now. Lovely jacket, and I believe every story about how hard it is to make, but I honestly wouldn't have paid $900 ^^ (By that I mean, that's approaching serious "really good leather jacket" money if that makes any sense)

DSC_2358.JPG

Edited by Cucoo

• 3 weeks later...
  • superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM