MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

Thanks Maynard, and the Midnight Appaloosa hasn't shrunk a ton.

I'd say I like the fit of the Midnight version more so than the original Lot A version I have. 

There's a little more room for my gut in the Midnight version.  :D

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great lookin shirt, Broark, love the indigo dyed 11.7 oz canvas! I've been waiting for the pants to arrive in the same cloth but as it turns out, according to the store the post soak inseam length is only 32". Have you soaked the shirt yet and if so, what's the shrinkage like? And, where did you buy it? Thanks and enjoy the shirt.

Edited by lance

Thanks lance, I would imagine if you bought the pants one washed that most of the shrinkage should be accounted for.

I just soaked the shirt today, so it should take some time to dry. I haven't tried it on yet to see how much it shrank.

It was purchased from Naoki at Pants Shop Avenue, great service as usual!

Thanks, Broark, I'll talk to Naoki and yes, he is great. I've been in touch with the MF store here in the states and the guy gave me first pre soak and then changed his mind and said they were post soak dimensions so I'm not real confident in his info. The MF store told me a couple of weeks ago that they were only going to carry the raw version of both the shirt and pants so I'll see what Naoki has to say about raw and one wash dimensions.

If anybody is sitting on an XL Wabash Workman shirt (in any condition) and wants to work out a trade for a size Large, please PM me. I love the shirt, but the size large is a bit small on me in every dimension. I've worn it quite a bit a bit, and although it is a bit faded, it is otherwise undamaged.

If all you have is a new unworn XL I'd even be willing to throw in a few bucks, or potentially another item that doesn't really fit me any longer.

• 2 weeks later...

This just in from my store manager at SENY:

"Mister Freedom 10th Year CPO has me fielding some salty calls. A customer, out of frustration of it being sold out, told me it was overpriced, wished me a merry Xmas and then hung up."

Man, it amazes me how angry some people get about the CPOs.

Not here really, but some conversations I've seen are kind of silly when you think that it's just a shirt.

Still hoping to get the black deck jacket, gotta come up with the funds...

I saw someone mention that it's interesting to see peoples reactions to the CPO. 

We just got hime from Japan, where it was sold out, We looked on line through the states and it looks like its sold out. 

Saw some on Ebay, $450 , $500 and one was even $700

We have 3 left and its like pulling teeth to even get people to look at them.... 

What the hell is up with Canada ? are we that fucking backwards ? 

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, aho said:

http://www.beams.co.jp/item/fennica/blouson/66180332086/

PLEASE sell out already.....Can't bare to look at that size 38 just sitting there :(

It's that time of the year too when shops do fall sales as well.  They're literally teasing you to buy something.

Edited by mlwdp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM