MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the Liberty CPO be offered in the same denim as the previous version? I know it will have different cuff embroidery.

All the items being remade will have different accents and fabrics used.

I've just got my fingers crossed for a new veste ouvrier!

I really like the idea of revisiting older collections for the 10th anniversary.

I'm sure whatever Christophe and the team has up their sleeves will be awesome.

I will not post photographs, but let me go over some highlights..

The Mulholland Master is back.. the N-1H deck jacket is baaaaack, this time in an unreal Midnight Indigo-dyed jungle cloth and a chocolate colored alpaca lining... the peacoat has been redone in a beautiful natural herringbone twill linen/cotton...and of course there's the Liberty issue CPO shirt.  And more..

Midnight mulhulland looks incredible but I'm bummed it has the snaps instead of the hook enclosure the original brown one had

Anyone have the Lot 44 Californian jeans? I've been eyeing them for a while now, but am confused by the fabrics & size chart. Some look to be sanforized, and some unsanforized. A lot of the current options aren't even listed on the size chart. I either need a 34 or a 36. I'd love to get measurements if anyone has a pair and doesn't mind posting. 

Was hoping they'd be 30% off, as they are part of one of the collections listed, but they aren't for some reason :(

I just read through the first 100 pages of this thread again, and I don't know if it's just the old school sufu Magic that's gone, or what, but God people were so excited.

This 10th anniversary collection has me giddy with anticipation,

but, with all respects to one of my favorite designers, but he's a fucking idiot if he doesn't do a true Okinawa Liberty issue CPO again. That's basically a license to print money.

7161/mds (either) returning would also be great, as so many more people want them now than then. I've suggested to him for fucking years to do midnight 7161s (16oz peacoat denim for the legs, the 10oz midnight cpo fabric for pockets)

A rerun of riders dungarees would be great, those are highly desired as well.

Next spring if he's continuing this the shore shorts should make a come back too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New deck jacket is definitely happening. Same with the Midnight CPO.

Interested in the naval chinos in khaki, but not sure I could pull them off.
Not sure I could pull off the Mulholland Master either, but it does look nice.

Was hoping for a reimagined veste ouvrier but guess I'll keep on hoping.  :rolleyes:

wow those deck jackets look great...anyone know when these hit the store?

We get the new 10th Anniversary collection at all of our stores November 1st!

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone post up pics from the catalogue? Tried it on multiple browsers and getting "GET SETTING BOOK JSON DATA ERROR", whatever the fuck that means... (cue Office Space gag).

PC LOAD LETTER

• 3 weeks later...
  • superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM