MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw the warehouse, keep wearing the flat heads man!

Oh, these are not my daily. I only bought these because I wanted something more on the repro side just for fun, (they will never be my daily pair) and I liked the 30s arc and tab combo. Like I said, this outfit is like a costume to me. I actually did retire my 3001s though. They're just too tight. But I started wearing my 106bsps daily and they are PERFECT. A size down from my 3001s too. I'll post some pics when they have some more wear. I also got some OG 3005XXs with the red tab in my size from Yahoo auctions! And they're new! No wash or wear! I got them for like 24,000 yen too. I'm so stoked about those, and when they arrive I'll definitely hook the community up with some pics.

Edited by Claytonimus

Killer deal for this if someone here has been looking for a Mister Freedom CPO, deadstock 198md in size Large 

http://www.misterfreedom.com/cpo-liberty-issue.html

Yahoo Japan

http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x447186667?u=%3bamekichi_ishinoshoji

Someone needs to cop, it's too small for me 

Fuckin lost it by $20 at the last minute! So bummed!! Slept through my 5am alarm to check the last minutes of the auction. 15 hour workdays will do that to you! Damn! They got a STEAL!!!

-Edwin

i wonder if they'll bring back the veste ouvrier for the 10th anni, i know some people are still salivating over it :P

27250694902_e762a91e20_c.jpg

Edited by oomslokop

• 1 month later...

Well I ordered one of the Ranger shirts and it turned out too small.

Send it back and now I have a pair of Lot 64 Okinawa's on the way.

Really looking forward to them, my first pair of Mister Freedom pants!

I went with an XL, and it was more the length that bugged me more than anything. Too short.

You should probably be okay, I have a little bit of a beer gut so I like my shirts slightly longer sometimes.

The chest and shoulders fit well, it was just the bottom that felt a little snug.

You'll love the fabric, super light and perfect for summer.

• 2 weeks later...

Save up some money kids the fw16 mfsc are the bomb! Its theyre 10th anniversary and yes again its gonna be the bomb!

Yeah, the 10th Anniversary collection is insane, it's some classics but redone in super duper fabrics.

Will I have waited years for the deck jacket just to realize it's not my style anymore? Wel see... That's a weird ass feeling! Like with the Roy's.

For sure more excited than in the past though, imo mf has mad fallen off

Welp, going into saving mode for the next few months.

I had heard rumors that there were going to be some classics reimagined and recreated.

After seeing some other mentions of it on Instagram I'm convinced that I'll need to have funds ready!

I will not post photographs, but let me go over some highlights..

The Mulholland Master is back.. the N-1H deck jacket is baaaaack, this time in an unreal Midnight Indigo-dyed jungle cloth and a chocolate colored alpaca lining... the peacoat has been redone in a beautiful natural herringbone twill linen/cotton...and of course there's the Liberty issue CPO shirt.  And more..

Is the jungle cloth the same as that indigo jungle cloth peacoat?

No, it's a new fabric that's being used on multiple items for this next collection.

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM