MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot 64: Uncle Sam Issue or Californian Lot 64: Okinawa Issue, which ones should I get?

Now that we have seen both pairs on this page the obvious answer is... Both. Really can't go wrong with either the SC1966 denim or the Okinawa denim. Get both!

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my Mister Freedom Californian Lot. 64 denim patina of about 4 months real time worn.

2 times of warm soak and 1 time of washing machine.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

absolutely gorgeous!!!  i love that there are still parts of the blue indigo left thoughout the the pants. 

• 2 weeks later...

That looks awesome cusswords, I'm still thinking about getting the Uncle Sam edition myself.

Edit so that the post can be on this new page...

There's about a year of wear on this Lot 64 Ranch Blouse, but a year of jacket weather in the south is only about 7 or 8 months. 

Pre wash

SekYSzI.jpg?1

JIOy09c.jpg?175wCEc6.jpg?1cKPP6ZM.jpg?1

Full album 

Edited by Broark

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just received the new wabash shirt, really nice.

It's a somewhat heavy fabric, but not too heavy to wear in the spring/summer I don't think.

The fabric has a nice crunchy, uniform appearance pre-wash.

VRa8Lec.jpg

7vlrSUl.jpg

Threw it in the wash and it bled quite a bit, left my hands very blue afterwards.

T0jUTQD.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tried taking some photos of my new Midnight Appaloosa, here are my (poor) attempts.

My camera is pretty old, but it'll get the job done.

KuGCsh9.jpg

Compared to my lot A Appaloosa:

9NRrnDz.jpg

Compared to another indigo/indigo denim shirt, my Iron Heart IHSH-136:

Y34Zlh9.jpg

GHoda1X.jpg

Tried taking some photos of my new Midnight Appaloosa, here are my (poor) attempts.

My camera is pretty old, but it'll get the job done.

Compared to my lot A Appaloosa:

Compared to another indigo/indigo denim shirt, my Iron Heart IHSH-136:

That is a sick shirt.  I like the non-contrasting stitching and the indigo is so dark on it, that it will have awesome fades.  How do you like the buttons? Maybe tempted to pick this up when/if Selfedge does a sale in July.

I like the snaps, really nice detail. Same texture to them that the lot A Appaloosa white snap buttons had.

Also glad that they switched the top button to a normal button instead of a snap.

that outfit is like a costume to me. Skivvys and Stanleys are totally undershirts. They're super tight too. I like cuffed jeans and mainly wear Visvim and John Lofgren Sneakers, so I be looking like a teenager from the 50's in plain white tees. I really like a lot of Flat Heads shirts but their long sleeves outnumber their short sleeves like at least 3-1! If Flat Head would step up their graphic tee game I would love to have some of those too. Most of what they do ends up being to much for me (who the hell am I though).

The 1001SSXs aren't really my style in terms of fit and details and maybe even fabric (for a daily pair anyway, they're still a cool 30s/50s costume pair). And I'm not really into Viberg.

Edited by Claytonimus

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM