MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

Pre-soaked the Okinawa shirt for 30 min in warm/hot water - definitely shrank down from a medium to small size

Fits perfectly right now, but will need to wear a lot to get rid of the stiff feeling and to stretch out a bit. 

I was very impressed by this shirt. I think it's worth dropping the extra money... I'll have some pics later on after some rough wears

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That shirt went really fast at  SELA in late spring, strangely enough, so a lot of the people who bought it (including myself) haven't been able to wear it. I think we'll see some really good examples by next spring. I've been wearing mine as an overshirt for the last few weeks.

If the small breaks retail…that means crazy crazy things about what L and XL might fetch.

Great customer service from Kiya (as always) and the guys at Mister Freedom in regards to my Appaloosa.

Finally got around to wearing it the other day and noticed one of the arm snaps never actually went all the way through the denim, so whenever I went to snap it closed the back end would stick to the male-snap.

Sent it to them today and they're fixing it at no charge.

Hard to explain so here's a photo:

x9DGLcU.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

kGguBHb.jpgGot my Mister Freedom ranch hand flannel from the self edge warehouse sale. This thing is awesome, surprised there are still some left. This is the post wash fit. It shrunk up quite a bit, especially in the length. 

Edited by pudaspriest

• 3 weeks later...

More photos incoming, but I'm very impressed with this jacket.

Going to take it for a spin today, the lining seems super soft and not too itchy at all.

The olive color stitching is a really awesome detail.

z1kD5Fk.jpg

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM