• 1 month later...
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Taking photos of a lot of stuff I'm considering selling, and so I'm also taking snaps of some stuff with some good evolution on it.  A couple blasts from the past before this thread blows up when the Fall lookbook drops!  

57E4219E-3AFF-442C-AC1A-C2886A2A3D9D.jpg

68E622FE-9F8E-4C9C-9D09-287F60CD8B38.jpg

5C28166A-23EE-4BA2-83BD-FC9CD5A75F0D.jpg

0DB6A4C8-4785-4496-927F-214268F7303D.jpg

A429AF43-4259-49C2-8597-27651660AF44.jpg

AC9C05E6-02C5-444A-953A-2C9309AC124B.jpg

05CF9EE9-2417-48D4-8113-327BF9450CC6.jpg

Just ordered the Appaloosa, hope it turns out as well as some of the posts on the last couple pages! Guess I better warm up to the idea of doubling down on denim.

Also picked up an Appaloosa myself while in LA last week..Ended up with fabric E as it draped better on me although A was definitely intriguing...

I copped Lot A a couple months ago, and it's been everything in me to not wear it every single day. Such a sick shirt, the evo will be insane on these.

Great stuff tmadd.  I just realized I never posted my 7161md after their last wash.  Just babies compared to the ones on the last page, but they're coming along.

Those are looking pretty amazing.  I wish I had washed mine more frequently, to be perfectly honest.  I let a lot of coffee and related bullshit sit on that denim for months at a time, and I think the colors would be more vibrant if they'd been washed more frequently, but who am I to complain?  I'm really lucky to have jeans that span such a unique time in my life, and really truly lived the only one pair of jeans in the closet lifestyle with me for over a year.  As I'm sure you'd agree with based on your owning a backup pair, the pocket layout is one of those things that's so fucking brilliant with these jeans…when you get used to wearing them and using them everyday, it becomes almost impossible to imagine not having that set up on your pants.  The fact that they are all the things they are (first MF x SC design, two 50/50 sugarcane denims, crazy construction, leather pocket, Sufu icon) distracts from the fact that they are just unbelievably smart, useful, and wearable pants.  If I could only have two jeans for the rest of my life, MFSC7161md and Sugarcane 1947 would be my answer in a heartbeat (although my Roy KS1001s are giving the 1947 a run for their money, which is an INSANE thing for me to say).  

Tthe pocket layout is one of those things that's so fucking brilliant with these jeans…when you get used to wearing them and using them everyday, it becomes almost impossible to imagine not having that set up on your pants

Agreed completely, it's hard to adapt to a normal 5 pocket after wearing the 7161md.  When I wear something else I always catch myself reaching down for the side pockets for my phone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM