MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm concerned about the fit too.  I really want to try it but not willing to risk the $290 since they don't offer a refund return policy.  I hate when places don't offer a refund policy...even if you want to charge a reasonable restocking fee, I'm cool with that, I get that it's a hassle and there are some costs involved, but I just don't want to get stuck with a credit for something I don't really want/need.  

Oh well.

MFSC 2010 Naval Clothing Tailor "Midnight" CPO Shirt

According to the description on MF website, this shirt is meant to be a overshirt; over a chambray shirt or striped jersey, etc. This is a good idea because this is guaranteed to bleed on your white undershrt. I always wear this over my J. Crew Chambray shirt. They look nice together  :)

I'm a 6'3" guy and weigh about 200 lb; jacket size is 44. This CPO shirt in a size XL fits me well. 

10755127723_3ddd53c913_c.jpg

10754919704_473dc117a3_c.jpg

Double chin straps and Mister Freedom Bandana

10754904476_1c1ca074c6_c.jpg

Both shirts got the selvedge side gussets

10754907056_a3bed01a4e_c.jpg

Some Color fading

10754947414_3278b83315_c.jpg

10755131273_9ec4ee260f_c.jpg

This is clearly a [very] long shot but if anyone knows of an MFSC N-1H Deck Jacket in XXL/44, I'd love to find one. MF's ecomm site listed XS and XXL as in stock this week so I immediately added it to cart. I received an error of course when trying to check out. Wishful thinking...

Mister Freedom Ranch Blouse Lot 64.
After missed the original issue ranch blouse, I finally pickup the Lot 64 on the first week of its release. Even-though, didn't expect this new release will be much more expensive than the 1st issue, but since I have been waiting for it forever so I told myself I get it have it.

This is 2 weeks everyday wear. The jacket has been 30mins cold soak and put on while it's damp to get that crease on the sleeve. The jacket fits from over size to just about right....still quite roomy in the body, but since I am planing to wear it as often as I could so I think it's good that I still can layer a thick sweater underneath it during the winter. Will post fit picture when I get a chance.

Love the denim on this issue, even thinking about getting the Lot 64 jeans since it's made with the same denim.

PS.
I wonder if the popping out on the sleeve that cause by the elbow will become less obvious after my 2nd sock?

I think MF fixed the sleeve and body length issue that  lots of people have with the 1st release. I have a short arm, but this jacket fits just right for me....perhaps the crease on the sleeve helps to bring up the sleeve length by 2 or 3 inch. 

f73e5386_IMG_2828.jpeg

39911f7a_IMG_2830.jpeg

2c8e35e3_IMG_2832.jpeg

270fa322_IMG_2833.jpeg

Edited by estoxic

• 2 weeks later...

Just tracked down and purchased what might be one of the last pairs of raw 7161mds in existence. 5 year wait finally over!

Got in my midnight p-jacket today. It's drying now, will try to get fit pics. This thing is intense.

Got in my Appaloosa today, might be better than the CPO. Fabric is mindblowing. Shirt is VERY SLIM. I sized up one and could barely cold soak it.

And zero pictures.  Shame on you sir.

If anyone needs one of the Hurricane relief shirts in a size small let me know.  I bought a small and medium not knowing which would fit better (look on the list, im on there twice as Six Feet Under Records).  Im not trying to make money off this,  its $100 shipped. 

I had a look on the drover blouse denim for a long time. This is christmas time so i pulled the trigger. 

It's by far the best denim jacket i have ever touch. 

I did a 30min cold soak, pull it when damp and now drying in the sun. 

I will do some pics today.

I also pull the trigger on the new ranchero shirt the indigo red plaid one. This is something!!!

Teaser:

y0ju.jpg

I will post some pics today of the drover and the shirt.

Just gone through the whole thread over the last month and there is some great information and pics in here, especially in the first few years of the thread.

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Lot B5 Buckaroos? I've managed to tack a pair down which may work for me based on the measurements if I wear them raw but ideally I think I'd prefer a bigger size. I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was much stretch in this model and if the shrinkage was around 5% - 10%?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM