MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the inseam ended up 33.5 from 35. waist measured 17 raw and was still the same after the rinse. front rise 12.5 (lost 1/2 an inch).

I think I will give them another soak before I have them altered just to make sure I get the shrinkage out. need to lose maybe 3" off the length.

there is a denim doctor in manchester - so I could send them there - but the tailor on my street is not bad - will ask him he thinks.

Just saw the Fall/Winter collection at the Toyo offices with Christophe in Tokyo last night, its the best collection yet and the Self Edge buy for our stores was the biggest MF one we've done in two years. I can't wait till this stuff comes out.

Just saw the Fall/Winter collection at the Toyo offices with Christophe in Tokyo last night, its the best collection yet and the Self Edge buy for our stores was the biggest MF one we've done in two years. I can't wait till this stuff comes out.

killing me

Kiya

when do you think it will start to land?

also have you had any previews of men of the froniter pt2?

All the things i saw were from the F/W collection so it should start coming in around September.

i some ways I really wish you hadn't of said that.

Not strictly Mister Freedom these are a couple of accessories I've picked up to go with my MEN of the FRONTIER Gunslinger jumper and pants.

Tooled leather satchel -

IMG_2624.jpg

Dip-Dyed Roper Boots -

IMG_2626.jpg

btw: I have a spare pair of Roper boots, same as above, size uk 10 - PM me if you are interested

Edited by cool_hand

You are welcome john! Your blog has influenced me a lot and given me a lot of knowledge, so I'm glad I could return the influence . Your pair looks perfect on you! I'm glad you did it, the short length is perfect. The fit pic of mine looks kinda dumpy, I should have worn boots for the pic, not wallabees. The waist stretched out quick and they sat kinda low on my hips in the pic. The length looks shorter with boots and a belt, but I still wish I had hemmed them 1" shorter than I did as yours look exactly how I wanted mine. The picture of Cottonduck wearing his short on his site are what influenced me originally.

You are welcome john! Your blog has influenced me a lot and given me a lot of knowledge, so I'm glad I could return the influence . Your pair looks perfect on you! I'm glad you did it, the short length is perfect. The fit pic of mine looks kinda dumpy, I should have worn boots for the pic, not wallabees. The waist stretched out quick and they sat kinda low on my hips in the pic. The length looks shorter with boots and a belt, but I still wish I had hemmed them 1" shorter than I did as yours look exactly how I wanted mine. The picture of Cottonduck wearing his short on his site are what influenced me originally.

Thanks! yours looks fine, btw. Now that you mention it, I do remember digging Cottonduck's length way back before I even owned mine. I think his fit that way sans hemming due to his height. that's the glory of being able to do your own hemming. I sized it up so many times before I settled on the length I wanted.

hi marinebilly whta was the inseam on your jeans after the hemming?

I ended up with 27 1/2" inseams.

Mine ended up at 29" inseam length, but I wish it had been 28". Oh well. I think I'll buy the Midnight Riders and do the same with them.

John, can you tell us how you defeated the rivet? I'm guess you cut it somehow, but we'd love to know. Also, do you plan on doing the same hemming with your chino riders now? :)

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM