MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so do you actually own one? I want to know if it shrinks or not?

No, I was just making a dick joke because I'm juvenille before I've had my coffee. Sorry about that.

I do. I added the last hole and might add one more. Funny the first run of the boot had 7 holes that were placed in a much better configuration. The first one would be no tension and then progressively got tighter. The second run of boots has 3 holes. The tightest of which is the third one in. Making the other two almost pointless.

Hello Mister freedom enthusiasts, i was curious if any was selling a SPRING 2008 Deck Utility Coat" (aka First issue denim peacoat with ticking lining) in size 36. I'll post a photo also. I have been scouring the whole internet to try buy this. John from Mister freedom helped me out by searching some of his sister stores with no luck. So now my luck is with people whom already have the jacket, seen as its so old, they won't be storing it in stores.

The jacket that i am searching for. P coat mister freedom size 36

anyone had any experience with shrinkage on the pique jeans? I fancy a pair in white.

sizing on MF says a 34 shrinks down to 33 (probably to tight) and 36 shrinks down to 35 (probably going to be to loose - no belt loops)

will they stretch a bit?

I never thought of tucking in the off duty CPO. Nice.

My cpo is long so I have to tuck it in. I have a size L which I shrunk down to around a M.

THISSUNDAY,

Is that MF times 7 pieces? I've thought of doing a similar thing for fun, but you have it down! If only you had the Road Champs or Pallediums!

Yeah, the bandana makes 7. These MF pieces don't really draw them attention to themselves so it's not too hard to layer. It's helps that the vest is black

New acquisition: Chemise “Hirondelle†INDIGO métisse cotton twill - Size 41 (Large)

RAW:

Chest (front) 22 3/4

Chest (across back) 23 3/4

Sleeve 26

Shoulders 18 3/4

Depth 32.5

Cold rinse 20 minutes - drip dry

Chest (front) 22 3/4

Chest (across back) 23 3/4

Sleeve 25.5

Shoulders 18.5

Depth 31.5

my measurements are a little different to those shown on MF (they measure the sleeves about an inch shorter).

there was no noticeable shrinkage across the chest; 1/2 an inch in the sleeves which made it ideal and an inch in the depth.

the shirt has quite a narrow yoke and is cut quite high through the armpits so feels a little tight across those areas - I expect the material to give a bit there. great looking shirt in an amazing color, but avoid wearing it with with your cream jacket B)

My cpo is long so I have to tuck it in. I have a size L which I shrunk down to around a M.

Yeah, the bandana makes 7. These MF pieces don't really draw them attention to themselves so it's not too hard to layer. It's helps that the vest is black

Thissunday lives by lifes 1st rule

too much Mister Freedom is almost enough

I got the Chaparral blouse in brown duck.

The fit in raw as is is quite good, the sleeves are a tad long, but ok.

I'm afraid to soak it and end up with the blouse being too small.

What would be the advantage of soaking/rinsing it?

if you cold rinse it it doesn't shrink much at all. if you want the sleeves a bit shorter - try a warm soak. that would be the main advantage imo.

if you cold rinse it it doesn't shrink much at all. if you want the sleeves a bit shorter - try a warm soak. that would be the main advantage imo.

Thanks for the info. I'll give them a cold rinse. With the little overall shrink the sleeves will probably be a bit shorter.

Heads up for anyone interested in buying any of the Riders Dungaree's who have short inseams and want the jeans shortened, but don't want to lose the pockets.

I sent my pair of denim Riders Dungarees to Denim Doctors (Hollywood Trading Company) in LA, and they hooked it up!!!! They removed the rivets, pockets, and reattached the pockets 4 inches higher on the legs, and reused the Buzz Rickson rivets. They then shortened the pants to a 29" inseam. BOOM! Perfect fitting pants with the full ankle pockets and no cuffs. I've wanted to do this for years, but finally did it. They charged me $65 to do it, which I think is great. (esp since I found the size 32's I found were only $200)

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM