MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why's that? Because he has a jacket that fits him? :)

How'd you know? Dick...

I may be interested thor but I have only tried on a 42 which was a good, close fit. I dont knoiw how much bigger the 44 would be (even though it is supposed to be only 2 inches in the chest). If anyione has experience of both sizes, would welcome input. Ive got the Buzz Rickson pea coat in 42 and that is spot on.

I really wish they had a 42 on the jcrew site for the MM...

If you are a 40 chest, a size 40 works. I can even wear a light sweater underneath. I saw that jcrew still has a size 40 and today, you can get 30% off with free shipping. If you are signed up with ebates, add another 4% off.

The deck jacket that I get has blue wool lining with MFSC NAVY lettering inside, is this before they update the lining to troy blanket?

the blue lining is the first edition, the troy lining is the most recent version (2010). I believe they are the same apart from the troy lining is lighter but just as warm! if you look through the MF site you can find both.

Does anyone with the

Pantalon Ouvrier have any tips for washing them? I'd love them to shrink a little...

I rinsed mine cold in the bath and the length kept shrinking every rinse up to about 4 cold rinses.

I've now had them taken up so I hope they won't shrink any further.

A hotter wash would push the shrinking but that would also take more of the colour out.

I wore them twice this year with the RoyxCone contest going on. They'll get a lot more wear next year. I think I have only about 9 months on them.

How've you been, man? I heard some crazy story about how you don't wear jeans anymore.

I tried on the lot 44 today one size down from my 54. Loved the fit. Sizing and fit seems the exact same as the 54. The only difference I could call out is that the coin pocket is really deep. Hope I have a chance to get over to the MF store this weekend and see what some of the other fabric do for it.

^^^^^ I sized these down as well.

anybody else that owns one of the green nos chambrays think the sleeves are real short? the rest of the fit is great though.

might have to get a grey one too... ^_^

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM