MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dutycalculator.com/

using the above calculator for the Ranch jacket ($299.95) + shipping (MF quoted $60 to UK) I'm looking at import duties (DUTY+VAT) of almost £80!

Makes a total cost £310 ($485).

Maybe a trip to Cali would be a better plan?

Edited by cool_hand

I didn't realize it until I saw this photo that everything I'm wearing is MF. His stuff is the right thing for any occasion.

awesome outfit! lot54's?

agree! Also, the more you wear, the more it conforms to your body. most of my MF wear have this unique quality:

mullholland3.jpg

So good.

Now i'm convinced i want the Mulholland... As usual i'm about half a century late, when they're all sold out.

When it first came out i actually thought i was pretty well... meh... and thought it would be hard to pull off, but all the fit pics i've seen since have proven me otherwise.

I guess this might be old news, several MF deck jacket size 38 and 40 on ebay BIN still floating around

I just get the last size 44 listed, negotiated to a bit less than half off retail.

If anyone wishes to part with a size 42, please IM me, Thank you.

Great to see those pics again Cory. Do you have any pics of your waxed & worn mf deck jacket ?

I need to take some. It is looking better with age for sure. The color is nice and dark. I will post photos when I get a chance.

Mulholland love is in the air, I'm getting this for christmas as well in brown.

No worries, it's not sold out. I just ordered it from them and they have it in both colors in 40-42 for sure, you should call them directly, sounded like they have many sizes.

Thanks for the heads up.

Really appreciate the teasers badseed and eltopo, making me crave the jacket even more.

I'm eagerly awaiting my profit sharing, which should come in january, or for someone to take my EG Cruiser off my hands.

I would not dare to consider upsetting the misses this short before X-mas by buying it right now...

Just about to pickup the ranch blouse in J8, as soon as MF opens for the day. From the swatch and my talking with John it sounds amazing. Any of you lucky local guys seen it in person? Any thoughts?

Going to have to get a 38 and try to shrink it down a bit like most of you on here. I don't think it'll be too much of a problem though. Can't wait for the jacket to get here.

I need to take some. It is looking better with age for sure. The color is nice and dark. I will post photos when I get a chance.

Until eltopo posts his updates, here’re some shots (re-posted) of how this jacket has evolved for me over the years:

Pretty new:

mull1.jpg

The drape gets better as it breaks in and the color changes (more contrast but the pictures don’t give accurate color change):

mull2.jpg

mull3.jpg

If you look closely at the sleeves, it gives you a sense of how this jacket forms to your body almost like a leather jacket would. I imagine that the effect is more intense if you wax it. Also, Bizarre in Venice, CA still had a few when I was in there last month.

That's some impressive evo heprof, great to see how it really wears in.

Jcrew is a real funny company, they do ship to some european countries, even germany who are our neighbours, but not to the netherlands...

It is a nice enough deal though with 25% off, stock shouldn't last very long.

Edit: What's even stranger is that once i've set the country to germany and currency to euro, the price has changed to € 926.58..... Without the 25% discount option.

The original price of $ 899 would translate to about € 672 ! that's without the discount.

Sarcasm mode on. Jcrew.... Thank you for shopping. Sarcasm mode off.

Edited by Mich

Okay I think I will... Dont have to twist my arm that hard!

Just worried about the sizing. I'm in between a 38-39 for my true chest measurement. What say you guys? 38 or 40?

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM