MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That absolutely nuts (in a great way) that they're offering the ranch blouse in so many denims. I'd be interested in seeing measurements at some point, because jackets like that are usually much too short on me.

Speedway jeans look great, flatpattern.

That absolutely nuts (in a great way) that they're offering the ranch blouse in so many denims. I'd be interested in seeing measurements at some point, because jackets like that are usually much too short on me.

Speedway jeans look great, flatpattern.

I have the same fit issue with Type II -esque jackets (and obviously Type I ish jackets).

But it looks so rad I'll hold out hope...

well looks like it is going to be short, wich i like, cause i have the opposite problem. i am just a bit confused on the sizing. the japanses ones sold by panst shop and hinoya are with cone denim, and the sizing seems a bit big.

how do you guys like the brown one?

well looks like it is going to be short, wich i like, cause i have the opposite problem. i am just a bit confused on the sizing. the japanses ones sold by panst shop and hinoya are with cone denim, and the sizing seems a bit big.

how do you guys like the brown one?

Saw the brown one in person the last time I visited MF. The pockets on the ranch blouse kind of bothers me but other than that, it looks amazing.

in LA right now... want to go to the MF store but honestly intimidated by how overwhelming I know it will be. Also I know that once I walk in it's unlikely I'll walk out without having lost several hours of my life, and possibly several hundred of my Dollars.

in LA right now... want to go to the MF store but honestly intimidated by how overwhelming I know it will be. Also I know that once I walk in it's unlikely I'll walk out without having lost several hours of my life, and possibly several hundred of my Dollars.

You'd be crazy to be in Los Angeles and not go. The store is insane and amazing. (While you're in the area drop by the newest Self Edge store around the corner too.)

Agree with Kiya! You gotta go! I took a trip out in June just to go there. You'd be a fool to pass it up. And lets be honest, you might spend several hundred dollars, but the items you buy would last you a life time.

And the SELA store is beautiful too! And might cost you another several hundred...

you can see my white tshirt and socks against them. the carpet is cream, i'd say they are closer to white, this is before wash, a pair of 36 on 34, they recommend you size up and i would agree. i have cold rinsed them 3x/line dry and they fit great. ill try to get an after fit pic, when i get them hemmed now that I have finished sizing them.

6326767615_f61b94baeb.jpg

You'll get used to it, this always happens when users get used to the way a forum works then it gets updated.

Keep in mind that 4.0 always sucked, it wasn't even supposed to last this long.

With what they have planned for 5.0 it's going to be pretty amazing once everything is working correctly.

Heading down to MF today. Hopefully I will find a ranch blouse that suits me. Kinda looking for something a little different.

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM