MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pick up. I love that metisse fabric. I only have the hat and the color is amazing. Need to see a RoyxCone & Hirondelle fit pic. I ordered the black pullover and it should be here any day now.

Different colors? I wonder what they will be offering. Looking forward to that.

Did you see the pique jeans?

^I did. I've been coveting them since they previewed a view months back so I went Sat to try them on. They did not disappoint. The motorcross inspiration was clear - namely in the snap, tab front - and the fit was top-notch; slim but not too, nice high rise, fabrics are good and thickish. Evidently they chiefly draw from photos of Paul Newman and Steve McQueen - not together - on dirt bikes in white racing pants.

Now I just need the scratch, but not that much at 'just' $279.

Just got my Speedway jeans this morning, the fabrics is amazing. Two thumbs up for the customer service at MF too. first time ordering direct, nice guys

I'm on the fence on the size. they recommended 34s size up to a 36 but i'm not so sure. if they shrink like they say they will it will be ok. they dont seem very slim legged to me either, first pair of MF pants for me so nothing to compare to. not sure what to do, send back for 34's or keep and hope they shrink

looking good ThisSunday! i like the pin

no 35's, jumps 34 to 36, they said a 36 will shrink down to a 34.5, i've decided to keep them and give them a good wash and see what happens. Ill use the cinch and tighten them up that way if I need to, I'd rather have them looser then to tight. ill go with their advice.

i figured the fabric would be heavier then it is, its surprisingly light. snaps up front and no belt loops has a nice clean look to it.

no 35's, jumps 34 to 36, they said a 36 will shrink down to a 34.5, i've decided to keep them and give them a good wash and see what happens. Ill use the cinch and tighten them up that way if I need to, I'd rather have them looser then to tight. ill go with their advice.

i figured the fabric would be heavier then it is, its surprisingly light. snaps up front and no belt loops has a nice clean look to it.

I'd love to see a fit pic, they recommended me to size up as well. I'm on the fence whelter to buy these or save a little more up for the moleskin pantalons.

^^^ all other sizes they said shrinks by an inch, except the 36 which go down to 34.5, that was with a cold rinse and a light tumble in the drier.

I took before pics and will wash and line dry them today and see what happens. They barely sit on my hips so they are going to need to shrink up, hopefully the legs will tighten up as they are lose as well.

I'm exactly in the same boat as all of you, i'm a true 34 and they advised a 36 which sounded kinda nuts to me since the website mentions "very minimal waist shrinkage" but they also told me the 36 would go down to 34.5, so i'm really curious to see how flatpattern's turn out..

btw, here are the measures they gave me:

34 RAW

Waist: 34

Inseam: 33

34 Rinsed

Waist: 32 1/2

Inseam: 32 ½

36 RAW

Waist: 36

Inseam: 33

36 Rinse

Waist: 34 1/2

Inseam: 32 1/2

Wait is this discussion about the 44s or some other pair of pants. I think the 44 is a slightly wider cut.

My guess is the 44s will be available in all those fabrics as well.

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM