MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MVK The midnights look incredible! You got the perfect size. As quoted on the MF site "MF® does not make skinny jeans…" You two look great and both have really good character. If I saw you two on the street I would want to take your photo! Definitely have that vintage look.

I just say it is a tad big (to me) because there's a lot of material at the knee's causing it to stack and fold over as well as the shoes being draped in them. to each their own, it was just an opinionated observation. I am not advocating skinny jeans btw

Why?

The californians look good worn fairly trim, like eltopo, but one key aspect of denim pants is that you can wear them in a variety of fits.

Skinny jeans will be out of fashion again one day, as they were in the past. So wear them how you want, mvk.

I agree, and I dig the vintage fits in the picture you posted. I think non- 5-pocket-jean denim pants often look great worn this way. It's one of the aspects to them that makes them a good alternative to have in your wardrobe.

I think that kind of fit almost always looks better if the inseam is cuffed so there is no break though....it gives a nice contrast to the relaxed fit, and the whole garment hangs better as a result....if the leg is too long the silhouette can look kinda sloppy. I don't like very much break in pants in general though....others may feel differently.

What are you guys talking about? My original 7161s were also made in the US. The difference in the price of the Californians is likely due to the fact that they were made from NOS American denim, which was probably much cheaper than multiple types of 50/50 Sugar Cane denims. They are also a much more standard construction, not 'Frankenstein jeans', as Christophe described the 7161s.

The difference is that the Californian's weren't made for Sugarcane in the U.S., they were made for, and working directly with Mister Freedom. The 7161md's were made in the US, the same way Sugarcane's 1966s and 1955s are...with Sugarcane as an intermediary step between design and production.

And then Farhad is selling his Riders?

If only I wasn't renting one house while still owning another, I would snatch them up!

When I access the MF website on my iPad, it automatically directs me to the mobile site. When I hit the "full website" icon I'm taken the full site, but when I try and click on older pages I'm taken right back to the mobile page. Gotta be a glitch, right?

Any computer savvy folks here who could provide some help?

Thanks!!

by the great graces of sweet baby jesus. i want a pair of those. this website makes me want new shit too much.

I'm at work right now. I'll take some proper snaps of mine tomorrow. I've had them 1 week and havent given them a break, except for yesterday's downpours. The soles wear faster on the champs than any of my Aldens.

Marineabilly what product did you use to pollish yours? They look to be a lot more burgundy than mine.

An added bonus for me tomorrow. My 7161mds will be arriving.

mine are black as i put some black on. But mainly what i can see is that mine are one year old and that the leather is very different from this year boots. i can remember that my boots were olive at first and not brown as most of all the newer pair around

i found last year pics

5765730407_a38fe417e5_z.jpg

5766278500_4168496cb1_z.jpg

5765731265_8e2a170484_z.jpg

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM