MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

Ha, that is amazingly funny! I hope you like them. I only sold them because they didn't fit, otherwise I'd have kept them. That's pretty much my favorite style of shoe. I have a pair currently, but the leather is super cheap so it's hardly worth resoling them when the time comes.

I'm always on the lookout for more of them (in size 9)!

D

Those are your Masons

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Whom it May Concern,

Have you heard about the CRRW? It's international…look it up:

Committee Regulating Right & Wrong. Awesome board of Directors, avid web thinkers and other after hours useless debaters and posters. There is yet to be an order of the day, but Mister Freedom will make sure to closely follow the guidelines of the first ruling.

Until then, dig this:

At this moment, you think 250 000 homeless Honshu survivors care more about your opinion than about the help they are getting from the American Red Cross?

You want to PC me? Really...?

You draw your lines and walk your streets tall to straighten things right and do your thing. But I have a feeling by morning you'll still be sitting in front of your little computer, typing harder than you'd hit.

Res non verba, kid. You look that up too.

And you know where to find me.

Exister est un fait, Vivre est un art.

F. Lenoir.

and thanks to the one who pissed off Christophe enough to make him react and by that demonstrate that he is following that thread.

Peace and money.

This made me giggle

The London Mr Freedom dated from the late 60s, a boutique in Kensington which was run by Tommy Roberts. He's still well known around London, had a groovy furniture store, Tom TOm in the West End selling verner Panton chairs and bright-orange spherical TVs, and had moved to Columbia Road last time I looked.

MrFreedomtom.jpg

As for the Ts... a sense of humour is what separates us from the beasts.

My question is, when the hell are the Les Apache button up shirts gonna be released? I got some cash trying hard to burn a hole in my pocket.

^thanx dude,

those Tees are supposed to be worn by japanese ... hence the small size ;)

"Of course we don’t expect you to be wearing the shirts, if you were not there when the 9.0 hit… But if you have a friend in Japan and would like to show that you “did something†by sending him/her this shirt as a present, know that your generosity will be helping some folks in need of food/shelter/support. (Just wait a bit and let the Post Office deliver more urgent goods for now.)

We will be updating this post with the name or website of the 15 participants."

My question is, when the hell are the Les Apache button up shirts gonna be released? I got some cash trying hard to burn a hole in my pocket.

Rnr i just received today the FH 2011 Limited White Chambray Workshirt and it is fooking nice.....

"Of course we don’t expect you to be wearing the shirts, if you were not there when the 9.0 hit… But if you have a friend in Japan and would like to show that you “did something†by sending him/her this shirt as a present, know that your generosity will be helping some folks in need of food/shelter/support. (Just wait a bit and let the Post Office deliver more urgent goods for now.)

We will be updating this post with the name or website of the 15 participants."

MF told me they would send the Tee to Toyo Corp.

New MF shirt to raise money for Japan:

http://www.misterfreedom.com/?p=1417

Oh my god. The amount of time it takes to color in a stencil on a shirt is crazy. It is so laborious. It really is hard... no joke.

Whether you like the gist of the first shirt or not you really gotta give it to Christophe for putting his time and money where most of our mouths are.

Oh my god. The amount of time it takes to color in a stencil on a shirt is crazy. It is so laborious. It really is hard... no joke.

Whether you like the gist of the first shirt or not you really gotta give it to Christophe for putting his time and money where most of our mouths are.

And from what I can tell, these are REALLY nice shirts! These don't look inexpensive to put together. Nice work MF!!!

Another photo of the workmans jacket. In love with this jacket.

Hats off to Christophe on making the two Japan Disaster Relief shirts!!!!!

Another reason Christophe and Mister Freedom are on the top of my list. Really shows you what great people they are.

MFFF.png

Another photo of the workmans jacket. In love with this jacket.

Hats off to Christophe on making the two Japan Disaster Relief shirts!!!!!

Another reason Christophe and Mister Freedom are on the top of my list. Really shows you what great people they are.

MFFF.png

Doc and Topo killing it. I'm about to join the club.

I love those jackets, as they are "work" jackets but look kinda dressy to me. I think if you wore those with the trousers of the same fabric it would look amazing. Especially with a nice white button down underneath. I loved the blue Veste that Christophe wore in beautifully, but the striped version has me hook line and sinker.

PS...

Is anyone trying to sell a pair of Californian's that they can't fit or aren't able to get around to wearing anytime soon? I need a size 31 raw, or size 32 raw or soaked. I have some beautiful Japan made LVC 1933's in a 32 waist and vintage Chippewa Engineers in a size 8 to trade. I of course have money as well.

Is anyone trying to sell a pair of Californian's that they can't fit or aren't able to get around to wearing anytime soon? I need a size 31 raw, or size 32 raw or soaked. I have some beautiful Japan made LVC 1933's in a 32 waist and vintage Chippewa Engineers in a size 8 to trade. I of course have money as well.

http://www.amrag.com/shopping/men/mister-freedom/item10056435.aspx

I took that pic over the weekend.

Tiro- the jeans aren flat head. Don't know the model off the top of my head. I'm not sure if Kiya sells them at self edge. They were givin to me by Kobayashi-san. I you're interested, PM me and I'll give you the details.

Anyone who doesn't live close enough to a store to go try on this jacket, consider yourself lucky. cuz the minute you put it on, you're $580 poorer than before. It's a must have.

ce3a0647.jpg

Anyone who doesn't live close enough to a store to go try on this jacket, consider yourself lucky. cuz the minute you put it on, you're $580 poorer than before. It's a must have.

This jacket is easily one of the best MF pieces to date.

On a side note, I was happy to find an alternate buckle in one of the pockets. The original buckle was better, but I couldn't risk tearing up the girlfriend's leather seats.

5574963469_5c490c9731_z.jpg

5575550590_5323c88b24_z.jpg

5575550894_520a0811b9_z.jpg

today i found this, in my favorite shop. some pretty nice dead stock of the MF 189 original !!!!!!!, my pal had forgotten this, with some xxl sizes too, and a 32 pair of 7161 first version, ie without the leather pocket ....

Holy shit nice find Doc! The 189 is my favorite shirt in my closet. You mean I could start all over on another pair of 7161s? ;)

Those Ushowu prices are insane. Even ith the discount and VAT taken off, the chambray utility is still more than retail.

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM