MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the red or salmon? My red is pretty washed down, not bright red so I wasn't sure if it was a red or salmon. But after seeing the pics of a red and salmon back to back, I'm sure mine is red.

My 38 fits perfect, but it is SUPER long. I might cut off the bottom a few inches and let it roll. I'll never ever be able to wear it un-tucked if I don't cut it.

The hems roll up like crazy on their own. I think if you cut it you would need to overlock it again...otherwise the fabric might start to fray.

Got mine today...I'm really digging the rib-knit fabric on the salmon one.

The sizing on the different fabrics is kind of all over the place though, and bears very little relationship to the measurements on the website or even the information I got from the people in the store.

I

Is that the red or salmon? My red is pretty washed down, not bright red so I wasn't sure if it was a red or salmon. But after seeing the pics of a red and salmon back to back, I'm sure mine is red.

My 38 fits perfect, but it is SUPER long. I might cut off the bottom a few inches and let it roll. I'll never ever be able to wear it un-tucked if I don't cut it.

I ordered a red one but this what showed up. I have no complaints though. I wouldn't cut it if I were you. You would have to overlock it again. Just tuck it.

My red henley has the stamp and metal covered buttons.

I dont think it will unravel if I cut it. Since it's a tube shirt I think it will be fine. It's almost as long as a shirt dress! My 5'7" body does not have enough torso to fit the shirt. I just can't imagine never wearing it untucked because I never tuck t-shirts or henleys.

Holy shit - that's instant classic right there. I'm getting that same feeling as the first time I saw the CPO.

EDIT: Good feelings gone - price is over $500 and XXL is a freaking 44 - seriously? Screw MF for making something I would spend $500 on and hate myself for afterwards but robbing me of that guilt by making it in a size I last wore when I was 14. May all your car interiors get scratched up like my mom's old vinyl.

jacket and packaging look really good but 500$ is way too much; rather pick up a pair of boots or a leather jacket for that price

Guest Selvage Seb.

Agree with SLAB, or buy an original one for just 50 dollars, bought myself one lately. One of my favourite jackets I must say, but 500 dollars is a little too much. This one is on Ebay right now

$%28KGrHqJ,%21hQE1f0hvJUnBN,h5+Mrpg%7E%7E0_3.JPG

Guest Selvage Seb.

The auction states it's from the 40's.. But is the added cinch back and chin strap worth 450 dollar in your opinion? Compared to the ”Biribi Bourgerons”

this is out of proportion

*edit; nice hats on your blog by the way!

...so is most of that $500 paying for having that specific material made "exclusively" for MF? Seems like a high price to pay for exclusivity but probably within the realm of what's reasonable in what I assume is a fairly small run.

that is my opinion. Price is only a term of the equation. if it match what you expect then there is no problem at all.

500 $ is the price for an aero leather jacket, for a very nice pair of boots, for 5 grams of cocaine, for a night in nice hotel, for a run with a ferrari and the price i will def. put for that vest.

You can see with other pieces of the collection not made by SC the price difference.

always the same tune playing every season btw, i remember the posts about road champs last year.......

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM