MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

The Californians do have hidden back pocket rivets.

I got a size 29 and after shrinking them down, the rise isn't as high as I thought it would be. Loving the fit of them!!

so did they shrink to a 29"? Im doubting if i should size down one; I believe it was Ed who said they stretch back an inch

someone cop this http://cgi.ebay.com/J-Crew-Mr-Freedom-Foul-Weather-Jacket-Retail-850-00-/280558189483?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item4152923bab

i would get it myself if it was a 36 or 38

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Visited the local Gap and all the MF Ts are 8.99 - I picked up a brown short sleeve chinstrap for 17.99

brown short sleeve chinstrap?

Vin, nice, though I kinda like the original boiled patch... :D

Thanks for all the effort and sizing advice guys, I'm gonna order the XL light blue chambray utility shirt, if it does end up loose, guess I can always wash it warmer. ;)

so did they shrink to a 29"? Im doubting if i should size down one; I believe it was Ed who said they stretch back an inch

someone cop this http://cgi.ebay.com/J-Crew-Mr-Freedom-Foul-Weather-Jacket-Retail-850-00-/280558189483?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item4152923bab

i would get it myself if it was a 36 or 38

I did 2 hot soaks plus once dryer. They shrank down to around 29 and after wearing them for a day they're just under 30 inches

It's not aiming to be a repro, it's aiming to be a period accurate jean. Hidden selvage accents are not a thing of the past, and you would never see them on jeans from the 1950s. Therefore, no peek-a-boo selvage on these.

Never knew that. I always thought it was just a good piece of fabric for the spot. Just seemed like a little detail that MF would throw in.

Yeah, but I think the californians are suppose to be 50s type jeans. I don't know but did levis stop with selvage coin pockets in the mid 50s and 60s?

not sure bout the 50's, they def. didn't have coinpocket selvedge in the 60's though, Ooe's 02 model doesn't come with coinpocket selvedge either...

Yeah, but I think the californians are suppose to be 50s type jeans. I don't know but did levis stop with selvage coin pockets in the mid 50s and 60s?

they definitely had it through the 50s and i think 1966 is when they stopped but can't remember.

quick question.. could someone please explain what 'new old stock' denim means?

New old stock (aka NOS) means it's an unused deadstock product.

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM