MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

eltopo,... just wow,... this is an awesome photo! love the lighting!

imho, the brown one cut it for sure. like it alot better than the black one,....

are those still available? have to check mf or self edge,..... another reason to spend a lil money,... :D

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i exagerate :=)

Black MM

CPO

Riders dungarerees, midnight dungarees

Mechanic shirts

Indigo Tshirt (awesome awesome)

and craving for the boots.

must spread blablabla

if theres anything from any of the older seasons you still want, just know that they stll have most of the stuff at MF headquarters except for:

the shore shorts

the foul weather coat (well they do have some small sizes)

but other than that they have almost everything.

if theres anything from any of the older seasons you still want, just know that they stll have most of the stuff at MF headquarters except for:

the shore shorts

the foul weather coat (well they do have some small sizes)

but other than that they have almost everything.

well thank you :) my wallet is glad to hear that too......

i am looking for both shore shorts and N1H...... too...... :)

btw they still have CPOs???? that would sure make some dudes happy around here and i would likely buy another one XL for collection.

f*ck doc,.... thats quite an impressive collection • GREAT •

for me it´s more of combining a couple of those clothes with things i already have or which are more "my" style,.... sometimes, and really NO OFFENSE here, it looks a lil to costume-ish to me,... i feel its the right amount of mix that makes those kinda clothes really stand out and look great!

when wearing this kind of clothing one has to be very carefull not to over do it and still look authentic.

you look good wearing this style! have to spread also,... :(

true speech here. Agreed.

My main problem is that i am a collectionner.

i cant resist.

i am collecting : denim, shoes, japanese knives, philippinos baskets, zulu knobkerries.....

(i stopped collecting bikes and cars long ago.but still have an MGB 66 convertible .... sold my BSA lightning recently...and having only modern bmws now. )

Shit yeah.. my favorite stuff from MF in two seasons..

mf_henley_blue_01.jpg

mf_henley_white_03.jpg

mf_midnight_jeans_01.jpg

mf_midnight_jeans_03.jpg

mf_midnight_jeans_06.jpg

true speech here. Agreed.

My main problem is that i am a collectionner.

i cant resist.

i am collecting : denim, shoes, japanese knives, philippinos baskets, zulu knobkerries.....

(i stopped collecting bikes and cars long ago.but still have an MGB 66 convertible .... sold my BSA lightning recently...and having only modern bmws now. )

haha,... i feel you doc,... i used to collect alot also but decided to quit a couple of years ago. i was collecting old silver-made bits & spurs of early california and ion-country made, vintage western saddles and rawhide gear, wrist watches of a certain make (patek and rolex to be specific) and no kidding here: broodmares (quarter horses to be specific again ;) )

before all that i was into vintage motorcycles also, used to ride an old bonnie and a badass flattrack 50s harley,... not to mention a couple of temporary cars,.... mgb, tr6, porsche,...

oh boy,... i must have spent alot of money on those things,..... :o

Those midnight riders look fantastic. I wonder what it would take to convince Christophe to make them in a heavy slate grey twill...

twill_grey.jpg

hi Kiya,

when will those be online? i am in for another dungarees W34 :) and the blue Tee is mine too.

Should be up tonight..

Damnit!! Kiya is out of Rider Dungaree's in size 30. Bummer!!!!

We can get them, just email me and i'll hook it up. Good seeing you in Vegas last weekend. :)

So does anyone own that leather broncho jacket with the stars down the sleeve? I want that sooo bad. self edge should have lay away for us poor folks. I could have it payed off by winter '10

Riff, I will take the blame! Looks great man! Glad you picked one up!

Thanks eltopo! It was your photos that did me in, but I am delighted with it. Details & quality are insane. I may hit you up with some waxing questions... :)

detail.jpg

waywt1-19.jpg

So, I just picked up a pair of MFSC Dungarees at the local thrift store for $50. I'm not sure how this happened, so I'm still a little skeptical that they're not fakes. There are still tags on the item stating that they use the 40770N pattern, stating a limited edition. I'd post a picture, but I'm without a camera for the time being.

For those of you that have taken a good look at the Dungarees, is the selvedge stitching stitched back into the pant leg, instead of spreading out from the seams?

Edit: Would these jeans be sanforized? I'm having difficulty finding this out with the help of SF and google.

^Woah. Take a look on the Self Edge site and compare yours. What size did you find? They are not sanforized.

I've taken a look through that page and through Google images, but can never obtain a clear shot of the seams inside the leg on the Dungarees.

The pair I picked up are 28's. I'm a little hesitant to soak them, might shrink just a tad too much to be wearable. Are there any alternatives to this?

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM