Sign in to follow this  
cHr

Dean & Tyler S/S 07

"...Dean and Tyler now create fashion in the elusive exclusivity of the 40ies and 50ies, elegant and rebellious, iconic and idolatrous, in a voguish esperanto of the jetlag..." (deantyler.net)

http://www.deantyler.net/main.html

"Dean & Tyler's Spring/Summer Collection of 2007 is very classic in style, yet reminisces the chaste European jouissance their collections have been known for. Including, both one and two button suits in colours ranging from capri blue to the grena-dine red of the Saharan Madrugada, nonchalant shirts tailored from Egyptian cotton in a sandy beige, or milky silk, made to endure the a Haute-Volèe ball, as well as the long travels of the Cosmopolites Dean & Tyler themselves are, it forms an interface between Arabesque minimalism and Oxford opulence. Think of iri-desent figures like T. E. Lawrence, riding an Arabian stallion en route to Damascus or a roaring Brough Superior along the chalky coastlines of Dorset, but with the same elegant attitude along lègere cutting edge of Dean & Tyler's fashion."

Rendez-Vouz

I really like most of it. The clothes really look like summer to me. I wouldn't be amazed if ratatat came out saying that this collection is what he has been wearing for years. Surprisingly, my favorite look was (regardless of what they call the pieces) Jeans and a white t-shirt.

Wow, I think I will be wearing jeans and a white T a lot this summer. I'm going to need to bone up on my white T game.