Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

i had originally planned to wait for the conners 1941 to be released but i have caved and bought the Conners Sewing Factory 1947 instead ...... no willpower whatsoever

Screenshot_20160625-200652_zps5zcs9jow.j

should have them in a few weeks 

Awesome flash, I look forward to seeing how the 47's look.

I think once the Ooe contest winds down I should grab a pair of these although I'm not sure what year would suit me best.

Nice, getting jealous of your CSF collection!

I noticed that Western River have started taking reservations for the Westride CSF 1948xx. I've read that you need to go in to the store personally to try on the sample pairs and then reserve them, with no mail order possible. All sounds a bit overkill, hopefully it's just trying to generate some hype so I've sent them an email asking if they can post out to the UK.

couldn't pull that mate , think this will be my last big clothing purchase for a long time , we are planing a family holiday to Hong Kong ( and Tokyo ) in winter 2017 so the mother in law has a chance to show Jack off to all her friends so we will have to get saving plus we need to buy a new car ( just checked the trade in price for our current car and im not happy  :angry: ) ...... babies are expensive  :)

couldn't pull that mate , think this will be my last big clothing purchase for a long time , we are planing a family holiday to Hong Kong ( and Tokyo ) in winter 2017 so the mother in law has a chance to show Jack off to all her friends so we will have to get saving plus we need to buy a new car ( just checked the trade in price for our current car and im not happy  :angry: ) ...... babies are expensive  :)

I'm with you on this buddy- twin girls, a mini which needs more doors and a bigger boot and a trip to Tokyo in 2019, plus recent Fullcount purchases are clipping my wings on the denim front! 

the car thing has really pissed me off ( partly because the wife picked the damn impractical thing in the first place ) , brand new car bought in 2012 then 4 years later ( and not a hard 4 years , only 30000 miles ) it depreciates about 70% ??? 

It's got small back seats and we bought an isofix Base ( basicly attaches to the chassis of the car ) for his car seat to fit in but the car just isn't practical , I've always hated the car but it was the wife's choice

We have been looking at small suv type cars to replace it

Flash, I'm communicating (slowly!) with the guys at Western River about the 1948xx. I expect the denim will be different but by about how much did your Miura shrink in the waist and have they stretched back out?

Cheers