Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

As mentioned in the discussion in the link, they're the Goro's of clothing: only one official shop, no online presence, and no official stockists anywhere else.

Fit and finish on everything looks about perfect, even the big hem openings on the pants.

Correction: Almost no official retailers.  :ph34r: 

I wasn't sure what the status with Vintage Showroom is; I thought they were a reseller who focused on new stock. Have definitely seen Korean IG feeds with Timeworn stuff. Who carries them there?

I didn't go in person - I don't live in London. I ordered them over the phone.

Going by their Instagram (f.w.collins) they now have some Lot168s and buckle back fatigues and flannel shirts. 

I'm not sure what their Lot numbers refer to. I think the 168s are narrower than the 126 but still relatively wide.

just discovered (thanks Unders) that conner's factory will be at the Denim Boulevard convention next week end in Milan! I will try to go and if I do I will take shit loads of photos...

just got a reply from the organizers which told me that the event is only for exposition matters but I can try to ask to the vendors and see if they're keen on selling...

SDA, pherrows, Conner's and Red Moon are the Japanese brands present at the event.

SOLD!

MF Lot. 54, Size 32:

WH Lot. 1003SXX, Size 32:

Thank you for your interest!

Edited by 58panheadfan

here's a reply from Hiroshi of 49ers

Delegates go denim Boulevard.

We cannot sell at the event.

But, we can hear the order in the mail.

You can pay by PayPal?

Is EMS shipping.

Please consider.

Look at the real thing in the event.

Thanks

49s HIROSHI

bummer!

I've promised myself not to buy more jeans until the end of ooe competition but I couldn't resist this pair! Looking forward to try them out!