ktouran6923

Unknown Japanese Brands

^ Very true and I've thought about that too. They will stay like this until I decide to start wearing them (which quite obviously with TCB contest and other fun stuff will keep 'em back for a while).

I saw that some Black Sign stuff is for sale on Tuckshop's web store; I quite like their red/white border tee, but it looks like the collar is a bit loose.

I want atlast and co.

hoggy their used :(

Hei guys,

have you guys ever heard or own Jelado denim?

Saw it on Denimio and really tempted to get one after looking at the pictures and informations.

but sadly there is hardly any detail info on fades, fit pic or review.

Here is the link

https://www.denimio.com/jelado-jpd505-jelado-product-16oz-denim-tight-straight.html

If any of you have any detail information especially pictures of fit pic or fades i will be really appreciate.

Cheers  :)

I've handled Jelado stuff in person (should have pulled the trigger on their native concho shirt last year, but oh well) and it's all great. Definitely go for it!

dont think there is an OrSlow thread so ill post this here 

20160108_133331_zpsczyg6piy.jpg

and a bad fit pic 

DSC00608_zpsyikpsh5s.jpg

Nice mate! Montgomery Ward repro right?

Edit: Handled another of their denim jackets when I was in Manchester. Quite liked the denim.

Edited by Bobbo

was thinking more along the lines of a wrangler 111 mj , really like the denim as well mate 

Edited by Flash

There should be an Orslow thread because my 107's are my best fitting jeans by a mile...

Edited by cmo

what size are your 107's mate ? if there a 1 would you mind posting some measurements ?

I wish.... A size 4. Wear a w34 in most other brands. Great slim fit in my opinion plus great denim.

I started wearing my Denimbridge jeans today. The denim is rediculously soft, very comfy right off the bat. Massive difference compared to my SDA 101's I wore the day before.

Did anyone else pick up a pair? 

hi Bobbo would you mind to share a comparison between the denimbridge lot 2 fit and the TCB fit, either here or via pm? waist is higher on denimbridge??

I see they're still on stock in my size and I've been toying with the idea of copping a pair myself. how do you like them?

Edited by volvo240thebest

I'll hook you up tomorrow mate. It should be said I have lot.2 which I think was a different cut, but they are bloody great. Lovely denim, well crafted and a very nice straight cut. 

Is it still lot.3 that's available? Think Double Volante made that run and from what I've heard he is very good. 

dunno why but I think the lot 2 in my size is still available. lot 3 it's no good for Volvo, rise is ridiculously low and fit is tight straight...

Yeah, it seems sold out on the webshop. Perhaps you can email Shingo and see if they'll do another run in the lot. 2 cut?  

Edit: Here's measurements for Denimbridge lot. 2 and TCB 50's, both in a 32. The Denimbridge jeans were hemmed before I got them by another user.

Denimbridge lot.2 

Waist: 44,5 cm (aligned)

Front rise: 29 cm

Back rise: 39,5 cm

Thigh: 32 cm

Inseam: 81 cm

Hem: 21 cm

TCB 50's

Waist: 43 cm

Front rise: 39 cm

Back rise: 29 cm

Thigh: 31 cm