Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

Anyone come across these? http://hands-on-jeans.com/orgn.html

Seem to be mainly repairs, but also seems to have a small line of made to order jeans. Looks interesting. Didn't see them anywhere else in this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

My Westride jeans arrived a couple of weeks ago. I went for the WR101 over the WR201 in the end as they're medium-weight (14.75oz vs. 21.75oz) so are good to rotate with my heavy DWC pair.

Denim up first; LHT, one-wash, pretty soft and very regular - even though it's just shy of 15oz it feels much lighter. No popping, slub or nep discernible, which is just what I need considering my other pair are Oni secret denim.

The fit is slim straight. Very low rise. The top block has since stretched out a bit.

Bw0aILGl.jpg?15080tUql.jpg?1QyzudiFl.jpg?2

Classic Wrangler details, half-lined back pockets & triple stitching on the yoke (and inseam):

xUCz9vXl.jpg

Leather patch detail:

X5k5YBkl.jpg

Silver selvedge & double stitched hem:

2ULZYiEl.jpg

Inner tag & UFO rivets:

vIPc8nhl.jpg

Top button - 'Psychle Wear'!

4TPG5Ycl.jpg

They have a crotch gusset but I'll spare you the photo.

Overall very happy with them. 

Bought them from Masuya1997.com Customer service & communication was great. Quick delivery (apart from Coventry Parcel Force  :angry: ).

• 4 weeks later...

I posted in another thread, but I was hoping to get a couple more suggestions. I'll be going to Tokyo in 1.5 months and I was wondering if you guys have some suggestions on what brands I should look into/buy while I'm there. I originally wanted Burgus Plus because they are harder to find in North America, but I kinda want something a little higher end. I already own a pair of Samurais, IH and PBJ. Thanks!

Deluxeware are an option , thought about picking a pair up a month back in Tokyo 

since you had planed to go to Hinoya anyway you can check the deluxewear's out just a few shops up ( cant remember the shops name ) 

Would add Trophy, Jelado, Vanishing West (Freewheeler), they are all solid options.

Thanks guys. I'm still going through this thread (I started around the midway point) and I'm up to the point where there's discussion about Trophy. So far, that's what I'm leaning towards just because I've read about it. But I'll try and do my research to see what else is available! It's going to be tough to select just one pair to buy...

Would add Trophy, Jelado, Vanishing West (Freewheeler), they are all solid options.

The Trophy is really worthy jeans. In the first place, their value is easy to fit (at least for me) and also very convenient pockets.However, if you are looking for beautiful fading of Indigo,then everything else, is a matte blue-gray haze,fading slowly.That is, you have to be ready for that.In addition,I personally know people who don't want the fading of Indigo or want a slow extinction.To each his own :).For me personally it is not a disadvantage,because I have quite a lot of other jeans.

New

3416608.jpg

Approximately 16 months

3416624.jpg

Edited by kukupoint

Deluxeware are an option , thought about picking a pair up a month back in Tokyo 

since you had planed to go to Hinoya anyway you can check the deluxewear's out just a few shops up ( cant remember the shops name ) 

I think I'm leaning towards Trophy Narrow Dirt

Pnu9TFl.jpg

or Deluxeware DX075A.

CEZ6GXd.jpg

Cushman seems to have more relaxed fit, but I need something slim because I'm unfortunately stick thin. And F.O.B. Factory seems to be a little lower end compared to Trophy and Deluxeware. Are there any other brands I should look into? Thanks again! :)