Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

my trophy jeans came today and all i can say that these are fuckin awesome period . there are wow jeans , there are nice jeans but these are AWESOME!

Hairy as fuck, slubby as fuck, kinda like a cross between ONI and the old style Samurai Jin denim right? Did you go standard or narrow Ed?

Hairy as fuck, slubby as fuck, kinda like a cross between ONI and the old style Samurai Jin denim right? Did you go standard or narrow Ed?

hi mega! i went with a standard ! fuck men these are AWESOME! its like the hairiness of evisu #1 and slubbiness of an oni and texture of pbj and fuck also remind sme of old pherrows denim. and yes the color is like samurai jin!

It really is like they took all my favourite bits, from all my favourite denims, and presented them in a stunning cut.

I have the narrow Dirt Denim, does the standard have the chain stitch run off on the hem?

It really is like they took all my favourite bits, from all my favourite denims, and presented them in a stunning cut.

I have the narrow Dirt Denim, does the standard have the chain stitch run off on the hem?

yo yeah ! run off ont he hem man.

can i see a fit pic of those narrows?