Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

Wow, not sure if I should barge in here - but this back and forth between Ryu and Ed is awesome. Watching these guys blogs and posts is what got me in to Japanese denim in the first place - two true masters of the game, but each in their own very different way. Keep those shots coming ed! How about some fit pics on some of those lesser known brands at some point? Very interesting!:D

morse9443 arigato ! i will try my bst to help inform people of lesser known brands i have a couple of lesser known brands of jeans coming in next week will post pictures and details..

fit pics will come when ive enough time.. arigato!

Ed, you got some cool rare denims there:cool: ...

yeah thos ehunts are something else they even did a collab with warehouse as i could remember..

from what i know, those hunts were made by warehouse

^^ Maybe more? Love seeing these rare denims though, really breaks the monotony of the Sammy, SDA, Eternal, etc.. kick that everyone's on. And those Hunt's are for sure the most direct violation of copyright infringement I've ever seen. Beautiful!:)

^^ Maybe more? Love seeing these rare denims though, really breaks the monotony of the Sammy, SDA, Eternal, etc.. kick that everyone's on. And those Hunt's are for sure the most direct violation of copyright infringement I've ever seen. Beautiful!:)

guess you never saw these before:

601-4.JPG

601-8.JPG

ed if you ever find these this shit wont be any fun anymore...