Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

http://www.japanblue.co.jp/denimhouse/item/54.html

jeans originally were around 200 dollars

after everything like 250.

these are the second best series momotaro makes, (copper series), the best series (gold) was kind of a turn off because they dont even fade and were all fitted pretty baggy, plus their totally handmade jean costs 1500 dollars:eek:.

ill make a thread or revive the momotaro thread soon....

kt, the price point's not as bad as i imagined. (i have heard of the all-hand-made $1500 jeans, too -- crazy.)

the denim looks really interesting to me. looking forward to your updates. thanks man.

poly, those jeans have your name written all over it.

i'm done for a while. long while. the only thing that would change my mind is either a pair of nando's or evisu 2000's hand painted gulls.

also those are too similar to my oni's which i need to start wearing asap.

• 4 weeks later...

are those the ones that that tony hige mentioned cause i want to know i little more cause i view that as a strong endorsement

Nylon - weird name, but some of the best jeans out there. They were based out of Kobe - they went out of business, but they still have a store in Kobe and there still is stock available

Ok, not exactly an unknown brand, but apparently a new model? Anyone seen these? Also, check out the price: About $118 US with tax!

I think I may have to just order them. Any thoughts on the sizing?

I have a pair. Very nice jeans for the price. Just take your normal size or size down one. Denim and color has nice vintage feel on them.

That groovers shit is absolutely ridiculous. Being japanese is no excuse for being ignorant. If they want to copy american heritage they should read up on that shit first.