Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed on all counts—as I said at the start, I think they fit great, all things considered.

To add: for what it’s worth, I think the above photos make them out to be much slimmer than they are, through the lower leg in particular. The way they were draping had a pretty big crease at the front of each leg, so the side-on photo gives the best idea of their actual width.

Wearing them out for the first time now, and with boots they’re just about the perfect length sans cuffs.

Managed to get in an order with this fella Woods Mountain for a pair of his one-man-effort denim military pants 

A familiar tale... he does Japan-only sales, no shipping overseas, never responded to my messages tut tut

The pants had been out of stock for ages but it seemed on IG he was making them again between 11th and 14th so I camped on his site, but no joy

Then seen he'd actually been meeting in person for Japan sales on these dates.  Then online sales opened up on 15th... it turned out for 1 day only

I signed up with From Japan (at that point I thought they all would mark the shipping costs).  However I didn't expect them to deliver as it was very late in the day... until a few hours later From Japan confirmed the order... result!

And now to forget about them for 6 weeks until they're ready to ship - looking forward to them though

PS - the pics are screenshots from tatsunosuke Instagram 

Woods Mountain 1.JPG

Woods Mountain 2.JPG

Woods Mountain 3.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Anybody got one of those Sure Mfg t-shirts?

https://xxdevelopment.shop-pro.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=2508741&csid=0

And if so, how do you like them?

These are the ones TCB used, right?

Luckily I think our very own @Darren Barbera is their biggest customer outside Japan. 

Just bought the 302 model from Phigvel.  Denim seems wider IMO than the last model and the selvedge is white.  It’s on the right.  I will be selling the one on the left, last years model which had red selvedge(bought from Coverchord).  Also not as hairy as last years model as well.  

16566367-5CCB-473B-AB89-C6DE58E851BC.jpeg

C694A9EB-DDB8-4990-9CEA-D8D8D3075A52.jpeg

F0700D49-6629-4230-9BCF-7516D358F491.jpeg

3131841B-92E8-46C3-9CF6-0B28A445BC9E.jpeg

4A991351-E9C2-48F0-BCD1-7327710C6855.jpeg

Edited by mlwdp

Well, after a second wash I think the Sakura's are just a little too slim for me, particularly in the mid-thigh. Got a great deal on them—if anyone's interested, I'd be happy to let them go for what I paid. Pretty bummed about it. I think they have the potential to age really well.

Inhale, exhale I just got some more jeans in the mail

The tatsunosuke military pants arrived.  Pleasantly early as I was expecting them mid October.  Sailed through with Fedex too.  Niice

See below a few pre-wash pics

So… the online shop said

• W34 waist 85cm Crossing width 35,5cm 25 hem width 24, 5cm Crotch 35cm Crotch 76cm
  • Since it will be shipped without washing, it will be delivered in a larger size than the above. Be sure to wash it once before wearing it.

The measured raw product in hand said (all in cm) 

• Waist 42.5 (85) / Thigh at crotch 36 / FR 35 / BR 45 / Inside leg 77 / Hem 26

It’s looking risky… raw waist and length are not larger than the above (OK length is 1cm, but that's prob down to measuring error)

To be continued... after a 30C wash and line dry… fingers crossed!

IMG_6319.JPG

IMG_6321.JPG

IMG_6322_Moment.jpg