Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

• 2 weeks later...

@MJF9 just ordered last night right as soon as I received the restock notification. The YM stuff sells super fast, so I just ordered on a whim knowing that.
I'll hand it to them though, they ship out fast. Already received the tracking information. I'll get some photos up here once I receive them!

Unfortunately (well, for me anyway:laugh2:), folks on here only seem to be interested in buying Roy, CSF or Warehouse, etc in the second-hand market (and not SDA or Nudies kid jeans ;)). I can’t give stuff away…

1 minute ago, Dr_Heech said:

Yes and some of us also look forward to your end of season sales ;)

Not to burst your bubble but I don't think I'll be selling any OAs. :P But I've got the Cossack jackets I'm trying to part with!

33 minutes ago, Broark said:

@Maynard Friedman I hear you, I'm surprised my Japanese domestic arc'd Flat Head 3009 and Cone LVC 1976 haven't sold.
Sellers market is tough!

Second market is kinda dead if you don't sell the "right" stuff. Your prices are also on the high side...

Yeah it's deadstock stuff you sell but the demand isn't there.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

It’s a question of selling the right stuff in the right size at the right time for the limited audience that exists for Sufu, Denimbro and IH. 
I can’t believe how long it took for 00 Soul to sell those RRRs for a bargain. There are still a lot of hype brands on here, I think it’s time for me to spam the SDA thread and warm up the market :laugh2:

Edited by Maynard Friedman

38 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

I can’t believe how long it took for 00 Soul to sell those RRRs for a bargain.

Tell me'bout it.. if someone else would have been selling those RRR's a few years ago.. i would have been throwing women and children behind me :D

Ive always been a very selective buyer (to my detriment) not just denim, f'kin everything.. if i can just get over this mental hurdle.. the sufu sales thread is where it's at!!! Lot's of folks here are my size, or even slightly larger don't bother me.

Nothing ever hung around for more than a few weeks on my DB sales threads but jeez, it's a struggle here.. my inner David Dickinson keeps telling me to take them to auction

Edited by Double 0 Soul

1 hour ago, Broark said:

Not to burst your bubble but I don't think I'll be selling any OAs. :P But I've got the Cossack jackets I'm trying to part with!

Don't worry, l'm not after anything particular (l like your OA's but not enough to try and squeeze yet another pair of jeans into an already bulging rotation) - l'm just ribbing you because of your spending/selling habits etc. Hey l wish l had your buying power but it's nice to live vicariously through you and others here.

1 hour ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Second market is kinda dead if you don't sell the "right" stuff. Your prices are also on the high side...

Yeah it's deadstock stuff you sell but the demand isn't there.

I hear you, I'm going to drop prices a bit.
I inflate pricing on Grailed since everyone comes in with a lowball offer anyways with the intention of meeting in the middle.

9 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

He's getting married soon Chaz, that'll curtail his denim spending habits somewhat..

In other news i bought a sofa today, first sofa ive ever bought and i'll be pushing 50 in a few years.. damn i'm so proud of myself.. i'm yet to buy an oven tho :D

You're not wrong, already trying to cut back! We've been together for 10 years now so she knows what she's getting into.
Congrats on the new sofa, I work in the furniture industry (logistics) and man I can tell you pretty much all furniture is incredibly over priced.
Seeing it from this side has ruined me.

Took advantage of that rare DFS sale did you? Stick a clear vinyl cover on it like your nan probably used to do and you’ll never have to buy another one again! :laugh2:

Edited by Maynard Friedman
nan