Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

@Maynard Friedman and @beautiful_FrEaK thanks for getting back to me. They look interesting and the seller has a few other pieces at good prices. If I didn’t have order from UES and later from Tender I would have gone for it. Hopefully someone from this forum will pick them up and revive the thread. 

On 10/2/2020 at 8:36 PM, Thanks_M8 said:

^true that! Any plans on another colab with shingo san @Bobbo

Nothing at the moment, been swamped with stuff outside of the denim world for quite some time now. Want to make a WWII pair, or late 30s, at some point though. (And a chorecoat, but that's another story since Shingo hasn't done any jackets so far)

Saw your answer @Josh'N'Roll, too bad it was still the wrong size! Hope you get your hands on a new pair, the denim looks great.

12 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Want to make a WWII pair, or late 30s, at some point though. (And a chorecoat, but that's another story since Shingo hasn't done any jackets so far)

You've got my attention!

It is "strike two" for me with the Denim Bridge BR05/DB19, so I have a size 36 up for sale in the classifieds. It took two pair to determine the cut doesn't quite work for me which is a shame because the denim and details are exceptional. DM me questions or requests for more details.

Hey Carl. I think the waist on the size 36 would have worked. Raw waist measurement is 36.25". They may have been a touch tight after a wash, but probably would have stretched to 36" with wear. The hips were a little too tight, though. I think this is something specific to my body type, since the jeans work well for others.

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Broark said:

The Colimbo CPO I've been after has been released, trying to proxy one now. Fingers crossed!
o0330048714844716340.jpg?caw=800
o0520034714844716349.jpg?caw=800
o0330026414844716352.jpg?caw=800

Honestly, I love the look of many of Colimbo's pieces. The Jelado family of brands has so much going on.

This CPO caught my eye too - one of the nicest I've seen in a while. 

Will be waiting for your verdict to pick one up myself!

9 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

The only thing to take care with is that they tend to small(ish) made

I was concerned about this, but the measurements for the XL from Bananafish have a ~25in. chest, so I'm hoping it's alright...