Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

• 2 weeks later...

Don't own one but read a lot about them, get good reviews. Fits from regular to slim goes New York -New York Slim -Tokyo -Tokyo Slim.you can get beams button downs for a similar price and they are great ocbd.

It is pretty tempting, but I think my girlfriend would have my head if I bought another denim jacket right now.
I need to focus on selling a few odds and ends. But who knows, maybe I'll take the risk. :D

On 3/27/2020 at 11:36 PM, Broark said:

It is pretty tempting, but I think my girlfriend would have my head if I bought another denim jacket right now.
I need to focus on selling a few odds and ends. But who knows, maybe I'll take the risk. :D

Isnt thay food if she gives u head?! Plus the jeans 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JDelage said:

Do people know anything about Shuttle Notes? Not sure if unknown or simply unknown *by me*. Among other things they make the MiJ clothes at Jinji in Paris

Standard&Strange carried them couple years ago (had one great shirt that I really wanted but they were out of my size)

I randomly picked up a Shuttle Notes overshirt from one of my local vintage stores.  Beautiful slubby fabric.  The label inside suggested it was a sample for (UK department store) John Lewis but I couldn’t find any evidence online of the range ever making it into production.

• 2 weeks later...

I've often admired their stuff. Seems like most of it doesn't come in my size.