Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

I went back and looked at your fit pics and how the denim is coming along and I decided to take the plunge. They’re a really good price for some jeans made by one guy. Also the arcs kind of look like the Pennybaker Bridge here in Austin. :DAustin,_Pennybacker_Bridge.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Niro said:

JWJ is a Spanish brand rather than a Japanese brand though right?

Yes, they're based out of Mallorca and their production is mostly done in Barcelona.

…shoot, I posted this to the wrong thread.

Not necessarily a denim brand per say, but Gangsterville of Glad Hand has a pretty interesting take on denim (minus the Iron Cross on other styles).

Appropriately style titled "thug denim". 14 oz.

IMG_2154.JPG

IMG_2155.JPG

IMG_2156.JPG

IMG_2157.JPG

IMG_2158.JPG

IMG_2159.JPG

IMG_2161.JPG

IMG_2160.JPG

Edited by mlwdp

49 minutes ago, cheapmuthafukr said:

Just got a pair of west ride wr201. Found em cheap on ebay. I'm impressed, and love the wrangler details.

You got lucky.  Unless you get them from Western River, they're virtually impossible to get outside of Japan.  Even Lahiana restricts ems shipping on West Ride.

22 minutes ago, cheapmuthafukr said:

no shit? That's kinda crazy. I only paid 60 for them. I've been trying to find info on them since I bought them, but there's not much out there.

IMG_20180112_115149-01.jpeg

IMG_20180112_120436_743.jpg

IMG_20180112_120436_785.jpg

IMG_20180112_120436_777.jpg

IMG_20180112_120436_786.jpg

IMG_20180112_120436_782.jpg

http://store.w-river.com/smartphone/list.html?category_code=ct74

Evil Act/Holly Terrors and West Ride has been on my wish list.  If you're interested in Evil Act, I believe Minato speaks English.

Edited by mlwdp

Great score for $60 @cheapmuthafukr  I have the WR101 and really like them. Like you the Wrangler details did it for me. 

Some of the WR leathers look amazing. I exchanged a number of emails with Akira at Western River on the WR101 and also the 1948 CSF collab (which ended up being too rich for me). Very friendly people.