Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

• 2 weeks later...

Mixed denim clothing I have seen has looked pretty bad, until I found Orslow. They released a few mixed denim pieces for their spring/summer 2016 collection. Admittedly the jacket is a bit much, but the shorts and shirt look pretty awesome in my book. 

I will be picking up the shorts. Would love the shirt also, but I don't think I will be wearing it anywhere near enough to justify it.

orslowshorts.jpg

orslowshirt.jpg

Spotted these the other day on Instagram and they piqued my interest. Conners for Westride, as far as I can tell from Google Translate these are based on a 48 jean (which might be a first?), either that or the boss of Westride is 48 years old - I can't bloody tell from the translation to be honest! As far as I can tell it's the 409xxx with the old Westride back pocket stitching:

fOClS8ml.jpg

Anyway, the uneven red tab and denim looks awesome. I've seen a picture of the original levis these are based on from his collection and the red tab is indeed skew-whiff. 

These are out in Autumn so I'll keep an eye out.

just sent payment for the Conners Sewing Factory s409xxx ww2 after what seems like months of unanswered emails , soo stoked , cant wait to compare them to the Conners made cushman jeans i got a month or so back 

the Manila denim scene should be thriving!

Around here i know no more than 5 persons who wear raw denim, and all of them apart me wear the usual stuff, Edwin, Nudie blah blah blah....

Congratulations flash, I'm interested to hear your thoughts on them!

It's a pair of jeans I've also had my eye on for awhile, but I've been trying not to buy jeans so much lately.

Orslow mixed denim shorts came in, haven't got fit pics, but size M fits waist 32 perfectly, and is mid rise. I am 5'10 and length also runs perfect for me, coming in couple inches above the knees. Feels nice, soft, and comfortable too.

IMG_20160520_194135.jpg

IMG_20160520_194202.jpg

IMG_20160520_194214.jpg

IMG_20160520_194247.jpg

just sent payment for the Conners Sewing Factory s409xxx ww2 after what seems like months of unanswered emails , soo stoked , cant wait to compare them to the Conners made cushman jeans i got a month or so back 

I'll be interested to see the fit on those Flash, then I'll be PM'ing you on Insta for the link, not that I need any more denim and I'm living in my Fullcount 0105xx still :-)