Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

thanks Bobbo much appreciated! I sent a IG DM to Shingo San and I am curious to hear back from him.

after the end of the TCB contest I'll need to buy another loose-ish pair. these were in the interest list before you told me they're sold out!

yeah unless I make up my mind between now and may that would look like a sound plan!

I am also tempted by Burgus Plus lot 968, which is a rather loose cut although labeled as a late 60's type.

porky's are a great clean smart cut on me so I might keep them as my "clean" pair for when I need to be well dressed.

• 3 weeks later...

here's roughly the measurements for porky's 66:

- waist (34) - 34

- waist (36) - 35

- thigh (34) - 12

- thigh (36) - 12.5

- front (34) - 10.5

- front (36) - 11

- rear (34) - 14

- rear (36) - 14.5

- hem (34) - 8

- hem (36) - 8.5

the 34's are slighty off compared to my pair, waist started at 90cm (35.4 inches) and I think now it's 36, however it has never been a trouble. front rise was 11 inches, hem 8.5. the only correct measure you mention is the thigh which is exactly 12 inches.

here's how a 34 fit on me

49A38AB1-0526-4635-B2F6-8E16588E5F20_zps

I'm pretty happy, I'd only prefer the thigh to be slighty larger and wouldn't mind at all a little less taper.

Edited by volvo240thebest

yeah me too, they're a great pair of jeans for whenever occasion on which I need to be well dressed, and work nice with shirt/jacket/tie and Tricker's. I'll probably try to keep them as my "clean" pair.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

got a new pair of jeans on the way 

( NOT MY PIC )

img_8_m-1_zpsjbboxjev.jpg

cushman 22501 ww2 model jeans made by Conners Sewing Factory , the jeans are sewn on period correct machines and the seams are folded by hand giving an authentic "unevenness" to the seams as would be seen on vintage ww2 501xx's 

link 

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/ot-emens/mca-22501.html

ive been itching to get my hands on a pair of Conners for about a year but every effort to get a pair had lead to a dead end , Bryceland stopped replying to my emails ( no idea why because everything was going well ) , ashoes would have meant me paying over £100 in import tax and i never got any reply from fortyniners in my many attempts to buy the Miura 46 , needless to say but im pretty stoked that a good mate shown me this pair 

some score there flash. love the details of that pair, as you said they seem to have some compelling uneven "man made" quality to them. love the backpocket rounded shape and the back yoke details. also the measurements look to be sound! quite expensive but probably worth it from what I can see.

• 2 weeks later...

They look good Flash and the length is just right, I assume they're one-wash? The denim doesn't look at all hairy in the photos, it seems very smooth.

Anyone up for giving these 13.5oz Go West 0503 a try at circa ¥14-15,000? They're an updated version of their classic 0502 model. If I needed a new pair, I would.

http://reveshop.com/?pid=39933576

not overly hairy , more like fuzzy ?? . the denim is really nice and if the conners instagram posts are anything to go by they will have more of a subtle fade to them , but i suppose its just all about how you wear them