Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

thanks dude ^ the denim looks soo good, model's fit is so sloppy that makes me wonder on the cut itself though. must check the measurements along with another pair for comparison.

Does anyone have any experience of Westride? Seen some good shots on instagram and liking the look of the WR201. Belt loops probably aren't too everyone's taste but the hippy in me loves them.

http://www.masuya1997.com/item/westride-wr201-super-heavy-cycle-jeans/

And in black (which I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on):

http://www.masuya1997.com/item/westride-wr201blk-denim-super-heavy-21-75oz-cycle-jeans/

Cheers Hogg, that's my reading material for the next few days sorted!

I'm going to be bang out of order and steal someone else's photos to help blow these up  :ph34r:

Courtesy of a friendly chap on instagram (yotta_1030):

WMfCkkCl.jpg

Agree Coolguy - makes sense to me.

Edited by unders

Yeah, definitely inspired by Wranglers. The wife said they reminded her of her dad's jeans when she growing up - turns out he always wore Wranglers.

I'll post up pics if I pull the trigger. I'm about to do the HWDC and a have pair a of JMC to rotate with so I really don't need a new pair right now. Although I've got the wife's buy-in - that's half the battle won!

Edited by unders

Yeah Ed, looking at the Masuya photos it looks like there ain't much room for junk. Have you handled any Westride stuff? Noticed the tops (or at least the couple I looked at) were mostly polyester which was a bit disappointing. How's the construction of the jeans? Cheers