herpsky

Japanese Fashion Mag Scans for Supergays and Superperverts

What's that japanese magazine that features mostly boy haircuts?

I think Mens NonNo used to do it -- but I didn't really see haircut/hairstyles featured on the last few issues

fineboys +plus hair

mens popolo

they will most probably be posted on the following website

http://bbs.fans.com.cn/

if not there, there is somebody that posts the majority of scans but at a charge - if you request it he most probably will get it for you. This person seems to not be posting scans but direct layouts of the magazines. To get in contact with him you'll need an account, to get an account you'll need to speak chinese. I am still trying to find sombody to register an account and get in touch with them for mens non no scans. I've asked this before but does anybody have an account or can speak chinese? i'll pay good money for the november mens non no scans that the mentioned person has.

they will most probably be posted on the following website

http://bbs.fans.com.cn/

if not there, there is somebody that posts the majority of scans but at a charge - if you request it he most probably will get it for you. This person seems to not be posting scans but direct layouts of the magazines. To get in contact with him you'll need an account, to get an account you'll need to speak chinese. I am still trying to find sombody to register an account and get in touch with them for mens non no scans. I've asked this before but does anybody have an account or can speak chinese? i'll pay good money for the november mens non no scans that the mentioned person has.

in fact there's no problem to register in this forum using google translate (dumb ass me did it) and you can paypal usd and rmb and get so called gold coins, 1rmb = 1 gold coin. average scan costs 1-2 gold coins, so its inexpensive

but i can't justify messing with paypal for 3-4 mens magazines in month, so i'll pass

they used to open free download for older mags, but its gone and seems they even stopped to allow low-res scans too

i'm switched to paper versions

i just dled the men's non-no and in the december issue on picture 72 it seems as if they are saying skinny jeans with stacking is bad and it should be hemmed shorter (high water style)...

i just thought it was funny how diff sufu's opinion is.

someone hook up nov 07 popeye. i want to see the leather jacket feature.

loooool, denim magazines?

i don't think it's that popular to be uploaded online.

maybe ask one of the denimheads.

looking for mens non no march 2008

or huge from the same month

or anything really from march

can anyone navigate that bbs fans site that the scans seem

to be coming from?

r_rider19-img600x450-1204534932aaa_054.jpg

i fucked up

i meant to post that in another thread

cool hoodie regardless

thanks ptithung.

by the way, is your username the noise a bullet makes when it ricochets off a rusty barrel in an spooky, abandoned scrap metal yard at 3am, when the protagonist in the really bad straight-to-shitty-cable-TV movie is wandering round, calling out "hello?!?......steven?!?"

just wondering.

thanks ptithung,

ptithung.