Japanese Fashion Mag Scans for Supergays and Superperverts

herpsky

What's that japanese magazine that features mostly boy haircuts?

I think Mens NonNo used to do it -- but I didn't really see haircut/hairstyles featured on the last few issues

fineboys +plus hair

mens popolo

they will most probably be posted on the following website

http://bbs.fans.com.cn/

if not there, there is somebody that posts the majority of scans but at a charge - if you request it he most probably will get it for you. This person seems to not be posting scans but direct layouts of the magazines. To get in contact with him you'll need an account, to get an account you'll need to speak chinese. I am still trying to find sombody to register an account and get in touch with them for mens non no scans. I've asked this before but does anybody have an account or can speak chinese? i'll pay good money for the november mens non no scans that the mentioned person has.

they will most probably be posted on the following website

http://bbs.fans.com.cn/

if not there, there is somebody that posts the majority of scans but at a charge - if you request it he most probably will get it for you. This person seems to not be posting scans but direct layouts of the magazines. To get in contact with him you'll need an account, to get an account you'll need to speak chinese. I am still trying to find sombody to register an account and get in touch with them for mens non no scans. I've asked this before but does anybody have an account or can speak chinese? i'll pay good money for the november mens non no scans that the mentioned person has.

in fact there's no problem to register in this forum using google translate (dumb ass me did it) and you can paypal usd and rmb and get so called gold coins, 1rmb = 1 gold coin. average scan costs 1-2 gold coins, so its inexpensive

but i can't justify messing with paypal for 3-4 mens magazines in month, so i'll pass

they used to open free download for older mags, but its gone and seems they even stopped to allow low-res scans too

i'm switched to paper versions

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks ptithung.

by the way, is your username the noise a bullet makes when it ricochets off a rusty barrel in an spooky, abandoned scrap metal yard at 3am, when the protagonist in the really bad straight-to-shitty-cable-TV movie is wandering round, calling out "hello?!?......steven?!?"

just wondering.

thanks ptithung,

ptithung.

• 3 weeks later...