Japanese Fashion Mag Scans for Supergays and Superperverts

herpsky

• 4 weeks later...

i have a subscription to huge

if there's a particular article that you are looking for

let me know

i just don't know how these folks scan hundreds of pages...

So I made it to a Rajio sig, am I famous now? Can I wear a "fuck me I'm famous" tee and make it work like *bam* and do it so hard with my fangirls they walk like cowboys for a week afterwards?

So I made it to a Rajio sig, am I famous now? Can I wear a "fuck me I'm famous" tee and make it work like *bam* and do it so hard with my fangirls they walk like cowboys for a week afterwards?

I don't get it. Are you critizing me or just trying to make a statement? I just put it up because I thought it was ironic.

Guest jmatsu

raj,

i got the same neg rep comment like 3 times before from that toy. he's too stupid (or refuses) to realize that shit ain't no obsecession. it's just disgust...plain and simple. like how when i go home and i see some fuckin trash in my neighborhood on the sidewalks and shit.

I don't get it. Are you critizing me or just trying to make a statement? I just put it up because I thought it was ironic.

I'm just having fun and running with it, no deep meaning.. Why so serious?

BTW I just saw the blog and I'd say its a direct reference to Lowrey; you sure you guys aren't obsessing about him just a little bit?

BTW who's lame expensive basic (the blog guy), just saw that and I'd say its a direct reference to Lowrey; you sure you guys aren't obsessing about him just a little bit?

Not serious, just wondering. I can't say whose blog it is but a little digging around and you should be able to figure it out. The site really is just a metaphor for all the spineless tyranny that exists on sufu, including Lowrey.

Can I totally ake the thread off road and ask about Otsuka (the shoemaking company), since we've got the Japaneses experts on board.

link:

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/otsuka/

I know they also have a bespoke program and had some models at Isetan at some point but that's it.

I've seen some of their shoes at Isetan before. Price is reasonable, quality is good. Haven't actually put any on though. Sorry I can't be more help...

BTW who's lame expensive basic (the blog guy), just saw that and I'd say its a direct reference to Lowrey; you sure you guys aren't obsessing about him just a little bit?

Oh, it's not an attack on Lowery. Just a theme of the blog, since I usually bring that kind of style up in my interviews.

Guest jmatsu
Oh, it's not an attack on Lowery. Just a theme of the blog, since I usually bring that kind of style up in my interviews.

lab, good job!

Lab, can you interview jmatsu and ask him about his ********* (censored) empire that he's operating?

I usually save Huge, fruits, and tune after im done reading em.

when i get bored or feel like procrastinating, i just browse them

and i always find something new.