Crillz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
they are def worth the $40. best fitting and best quality tee I own

seriously i keep checking every seasons' bodies (last was the pam store in parco) and they don't change.

what's so good about a wide ass width and some crazy tight sleeves?

such a waste of good graphics.

seriously i keep checking every seasons' bodies (last was the pam store in parco) and they don't change.

what's so good about a wide ass width and some crazy tight sleeves?

such a waste of good graphics.

I'm not super skinny, but sized down the fit is perfect for me. Sized normally they're a bit baggy, though.

Guest jmatsu
I'm not super skinny, but sized down the fit is perfect for me. Sized normally they're a bit baggy, though.

i don't know...

they just make my legs look insanely skinny. maybe it's just my opinion, but i think that proportions are too unorthodox, for a regular fit and the antifit (unless sizing up that is).

This 'regular' fit tees have changed slightly from last seasons and little details such as the back neck stitch and hem on the sleeve and bottom have been added. The fit is great not too tight and not too baggy and I found the sleeves to be perfectly proportioned to the body imo.

Guest jmatsu
This 'regular' fit tees have changed slightly from last seasons and little details such as the back neck stitch and hem on the sleeve and bottom have been added. The fit is great not too tight and not too baggy and I found the sleeves to be perfectly proportioned to the body imo.

i'll have another look. i went to parco's pam space to get the changes tees. took a brief look at the pam shit on the hangers. maybe i looked too briefly, because shit looked the same. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
that site has all the stuff that pam should've brought to america...except the damn cardigan and SHORTS..JESUS.

and the leggings. gaaaah.

zzz_1.jpg

I want to see you post in WAYWT - even without w/o pic.

And for the fool who asked where to cope PAM in the City - there is also a place called I Heart on Mott in Nolita stocking PAM last I checked.

I don't understand what the first part of this post means "without w/o pic"???

and tell me more about this I Heart spott on Mott.

Thanks doc...

I don't understand what the first part of this post means "without w/o pic"???

and tell me more about this I Heart spott on Mott.

Thanks doc...

I mean that I'm just curious to know what you wear based on your views expressed here regarding fashion- I realize you probably aren't comfortable posting a picture of yourself on an online forum (I'm not either, really). I guess that is an unusual thing to say to someone - but, so it goes in the SuperFuture. So I'm suggesting that you post on WAYWT without posting a pic of yourself, just to get an idea of what gear you rock.

Now back to our regular scheduled program:

I Heart is a dope little spot on Mott with a large selection of women's gear and just a couple racks in the back with men's stuff. They carry PAM, WoodWood and they used to stock Dave Dennis shit (if you don't already know git wit it: http://www.davedenis.net/). Worth checking out whenever you're pillaging Nolita.

Sidenote: Dave Dennis might need his own thread.

I mean that I'm just curious to know what you wear based on your views expressed here regarding fashion- I realize you probably aren't comfortable posting a picture of yourself on an online forum (I'm not either, really). I guess that is an unusual thing to say to someone - but, so it goes in the SuperFuture. So I'm suggesting that you post on WAYWT without posting a pic of yourself, just to get an idea of what gear you rock.

Now back to our regular scheduled program:

I Heart is a dope little spot on Mott with a large selection of women's gear and just a couple racks in the back with men's stuff. They carry PAM, WoodWood and they used to stock Dave Dennis shit (if you don't already know git wit it: http://www.davedenis.net/). Worth checking out whenever you're pillaging Nolita.

Sidenote: Dave Dennis might need his own thread.

I am going to i Heart after work to put my brand new credit card to good use before I drop off 20 rolls of film which will also go on said card. This should take care of my measley 300 dollar Line of credit for the month.

Im gonna try and find the old "Text only WAYWT" thread and bump that shit for you. If not, I'll get up in the other one.

I have posted three text WAYWT's in my time here.

Back 2 bizness...