P.a.m.

Crillz

What else do you guys carry? I live in San Diego and the shopping here is horrible.

shopping here is the worst. unsteady & steady are the best of san diego. the two are owned by my boss. unsteady is streetwear, steady is more high fashion. we've got alot of great stuff. april 77, nudie, cheap monday, corpus, schwipe, rockers nyc, mishka, peg leg nyc. def worth it to pop in. oh yeah, we get some apc and hopefully we'll be doing umbro kim jones soon.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PAM has done some really good stuff. I have their black M65 from a season or two ago, super warm, and nice, on par with some cut and sew of older Supreme.

Someday store is good, although they charge an absolute dick load for stuff, and seem to be going the wrong way in my opinion. Started catering more and more to the hypebeasters in Melbourne, they were really excited to be getting BBC/Ice Cream gear in this week?

Always carry a lot of the supreme stuff, neighborhood stuff, silas / tonite, started to get dribs and drabs of undercover, as well as their entire PAM line... lots of good books, like their PAM books, arkitip etc. Staff range from really nice, to retarded knobs...

All the best to them, but don't think their graphic tees are that good...

i have a bunch of perks + mini stuff, t-shirts and cut+sew, from the last 3 or 4 seasons, most of it bought @ steady + unsteady in san diego.

one thing i will say about this brand is that the sizing is all over the place. a couple seasons back the "medium" t-shirts were huge, now the "large" t-shirts are too small for people. either they keep switching their sources for their fabrication, or their sources keep switching on them.

as far as the cut + sew goes, almost all of it is absurdly cheap for how expensive the finished product runs. the bomber from last season which ran for like $400-700 was like the cheapest discount store bomber jacket you could imagine, with some ultra fancy arabic-themed embroidery all over it.

basically at this point i've decided to spend my perks + money budget on their books + zines ... it's just not worth it to spend money on their clothes.

^On the contrary I think their stuff is very well made. The bomber is very nice in person, its true it looks like just a regular ma-1 but theres not much you can do with a ma-1. Look at past stussy, neighborhood and even nom de guerre they are all just reg buzz rickson looking ma-1's with slight personalized detailings by the brand.

The above hez hoodie is sick. My local shop sold out.

^On the contrary I think their stuff is very well made. The bomber is very nice in person, its true it looks like just a regular ma-1 but theres not much you can do with a ma-1. Look at past stussy, neighborhood and even nom de guerre they are all just reg buzz rickson looking ma-1's with slight personalized detailings by the brand.

The above hez hoodie is sick. My local shop sold out.

"hez" as in Hezbollah? well yeah it`s sick if u wanna rep terrorist murderer stee and offend every jew on your block.