australia :: perth :: shopping

home

• 4 weeks later...

Hey buddy, the store will be "soft" opening shorly.

Just to move all the stock im sitting on.

Official opening will be later in the year. The store will be quite basic when it first opens due to a year of delay's i just want to start moving stock.

Everything will be on sale. Heaps of CON left and Beat Poet.

Julian Red and Geller will be arriving as soon as all the stock is moved.

If everything goes well, will "soft" open in 2-3weeks.

And thats including if the council doesnt do my head in.

The official opening will be later in the year. Sadly because of the delays the fit out wont be anything amazing straight up as i just need to start moving stock!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Scissor sisters beaufort street is really good. Head studio on king street as swell, bit more expensive and don't use clippers. Depends what your after.

whats the rough cost on a trim at one of those establishments? is tony & guy any good?

T&G is good, i used to get the art director to do my hair, but its really quite standard.

Head Studio is half the price and will give you just as good if not better cuts ( King Street )

Siser Sisters is cheaper again and they are just as good.

I believe 30-50 at SS and 50+ at Head studio, 100-200 at T&G

T&G is good, i used to get the art director to do my hair, but its really quite standard.

Head Studio is half the price and will give you just as good if not better cuts ( King Street )

Siser Sisters is cheaper again and they are just as good.

I believe 30-50 at SS and 50+ at Head studio, 100-200 at T&G

My bro recently got his haircut by art director at T&G and thought it was pretty average

Haha gotcha. Are you affiliatied with nvr end btham? That place is good news I picked up a sweet leather jacket a few weeks back from there.

dont worry JimmyL, sydney is not much better..

i was gonna jump in and say the same as DJI, take a look at the Obscur jacket, it's unreal.... What V&V jacket did you get Jimmy?

think ill make a trip 2 perth 2 check the store bt, only been to Perth once and i always hear good things... sent u an email RE payment as well

sup jimmy!

i told you to start posting in the melb thread! :D its (un)officially the AUS thread.

Haha hey man hows tricks? Yeah I guess I'll mosey on over to the melb thread:cool:

dont worry JimmyL, sydney is not much better..

i was gonna jump in and say the same as DJI, take a look at the Obscur jacket, it's unreal.... What V&V jacket did you get Jimmy?

think ill make a trip 2 perth 2 check the store bt, only been to Perth once and i always hear good things... sent u an email RE payment as well

Picked up the rider jacket in grey......softest leather I've ever handled! pretty happy with it

• 4 months later...

Dear Perthian (and all of those whom has been to Perth and truely love this beautiful place like me)

This thread guide for Perth started in 2007 and from then we can see Perth transforming herself slowly into a small town yet with big brands and big love for fashion. Stores which join our town in the last two years includes: (no particular order just rock up my mind) gucci, Burberry, Zekka, Bally, Hugo Boss, Armani, Tiffany, Wasteland, Dilletante and many many more

Not to forget the raise of street culture and vintage in perth. Then we have great food and great wines and so on

so you get the point..Perth is growing

I am oversea at the moment and I look up to Supertravel as part of my guide to travel around. i am disappointed to see city equivalent size to Perth (aka Adelaide and Brisie) on Supertravel but Perth is not !

anything can be done?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello Perthians,

Going to be a cheap garage/clothing sale on for mostly girls but a small amount for guys too. Not sufu stuff, but some things here and there people might be interested in. Thought I might as well put it up if you guys are interested.

-- brand new, secondhand and vintage --

WHEN: Saturday 29th May (11am-5pm) and Sunday 30th May (12-3pm).

WHERE: pm me for details.

The majority of items are hardly worn and there will be NOTHING OVER $50!

Wayne Cooper, Bardot, Ladakh, Mink Pink, ASOS and many more.

Mostly sized 6-10.

Accessories from $1.

Shoes from $5.

Tops, shorts and skirts from $5.

Dresses from $10.

Jackets from $15

Coats from $30

There will also be a small range of MENS CLOTHING (medium) AND SHOES (size 9-10), which will be priced separately. Includes mostly streetwear (i.e. G-Star, Ralph Lauren Polos), but also some designer jeans, formal suits/shirts.