australia :: perth :: shopping

home

Forme D'Expression is another label that isnt in perth. They have some really amazing pieces. Will be picking up mainly female to start with, if they go well will pick up alot more in the following season.

Deadly Ponies does some amazing leather pieces. NZ label as mentioned. And they do some amazing jewellery.

Thanks for all the support guys. Means alot. Its been about a years work of 12 hours a day.. every day.. Starting to get somewhere.

i am originally from perth but ive been living in stockholm for the past 2 years and i must say i'm extremely impressed with the few stores which have opened recently. one of my fears about moving back would be the limited clothing options but this gives me new hope! returning early next year with my swedish wife and we'll be looking at popping by the new stores.

out of curiousity, is fiasco still around? tried their website and it doesn't seem to function no longer. I guess asking 100 for a shitty crooks & castles tee didn't really help them sell too well...

i take it no one is stocking the likes of visvim etc?

^^^^^

Fiasco is gone. They moved location, changed the name to Family and started selling their own stuff. Didnt really work out for them. Has shut down all together now. Theyre having a reunion sale or something in the coming few days. I feel kind of bad that they disappeared. You're right though, prices were stupid in some cases. They were one of the first alternative stores in Perth (that I knew of anyway), sucks for them that they couldnt evolve.

No Visvim. Pretty suprised that HAL has never picked it up. The shoes at least.

Good work on that brands list btbam. Cant wait to get in and beast over your geller and juun j stock when you open. And julian red too. Should be sweet.

fantastic brand selection btbam, particularly looking forward to seeing what you get from RG and Juun. J. are you getting any nom*d mens stock? let me know when you are putting in another CP order, I'm still looking for a pair of white court shoe lows in size 41.

Sure DJI ill get onto them for you.

Davo, paris fashion week in January starting on the 22nd i believe!

Sadly we were really hoping to open before christmas as i have a heap of stock that i must sell. But i just dont think we will open till i get back from Paris due to the builders being.. completely useless.

Sorry i have been so hectic.

CP's are very hard to work with but i will see what i can do.

The blog has been updated a couple times lately. Going to really try and get a great online following for the shop as i feel this area is really lacking in australia.

Oh and guys..

Label wise..

The best is still to come. All will be released in due time.

• 4 weeks later...
Its acutally very close to where ill be opening.

9/ 595 Beaufort St

Mt Lawley

WA, 6050

Australia

I've just returned to Perth after being away in Stockholm for 2 years and recently stumbled into Zekka and was amazed. Can't believe a store exists in Perth of all places.

btbam, I live on second ave. let me know when you open, would love to have a look.

Good to be back in Perth.

Zekka is still 50% off some Raf/undercover/drkshdw/cdgshirt and now junya is 50% off there as well.

Grabbed the junya navy linen shorts for 270, close to gettin that navy/red/white knit as well but it didn't fit fantastically. Some good stuff available though... disappointed wasteland/dilanette still dont have stuff on sale.. its the holiday season :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...