djrajio

Evolution of your style

277 posts in this topic

Dino, please wear the drugrug some more.

yeah? you all want the drug rug?

^you guys dont even know

i remember stunt from back in the day when we posted on NT WDYWT.....so ridiculous back then. We were beastin steez for sure.

^its just been rotting in the back of my car forever. ill try to remember once im back in town

^you guys dont even know

i remember stunt from back in the day when we posted on NT WDYWT.....so ridiculous back then. We were beastin steez for sure.

is there a possibility that in a year you mgith be saying the same thing about assimilating to the sufu aesthetic?

this is the only fashion board im a member of, but i imagine if i were a crossposter i might see similarities and crossovers between other members.

im not all too familiar with NT but i imagine its only a more mainstreamed-street version of sufu, in which case, switching boards doesnt really change that individuals will likely conform to the standards of wherever they draw influence from.

edit: reading that again makes it seem like im calling kix out. not the case. just a general comment to spark discussion.

^you guys dont even know

Dude...

I think we had a WDYWT where we almost had the exact same fuckin fit.

Mishka tee with watever other shit I forgot.

let me introduce you to, a boy named moy. listen to lupe bitches.

heineken pic

4xv0whj.jpg

4porvuu.jpg

DSC02466.jpg

Positive steps forward.

THAT was his heineken pic? I remember seeing that on ISS an ass long while ago. I thought it was dopesauce acually. I'm totally bringing that up when i see him tonight haha.

I was about to do DUM but then I noticed he's been on the tight jeans x big shirts since like his first still-uploaded WAYWT. I didn't bother looking on any other sites.

I'm trying to think of any of our other younger SuFu members, "Growing Up (Dressed By) The Internet." Corbin? Diamonds, maybe?

I don't think I've changed too much while on sufu, and HB v1 is gone. Oldest I could remember would be L tee with STF's that were a bit too big.

My first post on here was KS / LVC / Sabaku.

let me introduce you to, a boy named moy. listen to lupe bitches.

4xv0whj.jpg

Positive steps forward.

I like this a lot better than what you're wearing nowadays IMO.

I'm trying to think of any of our other younger SuFu members, "Growing Up (Dressed By) The Internet." Corbin? Diamonds, maybe?

i'm fucking embarrassed as hell to post this but....

newshirt9uz.jpg

this is a little bit before i started posting on superfuture

waywt01sw0.jpg

this is sometime during echoepidemic

688tbpk.jpg

when i got my grifters from ande whall

6613c6r.png

march 2007

and so on

I actually like ur first post better than ur last...I am weired in SuFu standards..

Thats not my Heineken pic but its still pretty dope looking. The others are from about a year and a half ago. Yupppp

Moy's one of my favorites on here, and it's just funny/interesting to see the evolution.

But does this mean jhey can come back with a vengeance?

I was about to do DUM but then I noticed he's been on the tight jeans x big shirts since like his first still-uploaded WAYWT. I didn't bother looking on any other sites.

you guys are all the same age aren't you? like 17 or so?

688tbpk.jpg

This was my favourite "period" from you.

I liked it more when you still used to wear sneakers (and that's not just beacuse I hate those prison issues).

This was my favourite "period" from you.

I liked it more when you still used to wear sneakers (and that's not just beacuse I hate those prison issues).

i'm not so much a fan of those hush puppies either.

and in the fall:

today_sept04.jpg

finally picked up some jeans that fit me :rolleyes:

winter:

today_nov04.jpg

today_dec08.jpg

today_feb162.jpg

Great looks. And that brown bag is tight. ...where can I cop?

Poly, I'm 19 and Diamonds will be soon. I think Corbin is still in HS? Not sure about Servo.

if i remember from the education thread i created, servo is still in HS

heh all the people who were hypebeasts 1-2 years ago, bashing on any kid wearing bape now, or beasting at all...

this is the first internet fashion type forum i've ever posted on... i read iss like twice looking for a certain pair of sneakers, i own 2 pairs of SBs... 1 piece of bape, thats about as beasty as i got... i just love all the nike bashing on here, when most of you were rocking them not too long ago :o, I don't like nike sb's anymore either really, just cause they are too big for the kind of jeans i like to wear... but seriously that first MOY pic, straight styling even though its totally different...