Evolution of your style

djrajio

heh all the people who were hypebeasts 1-2 years ago, bashing on any kid wearing bape now, or beasting at all...

this is the first internet fashion type forum i've ever posted on... i read iss like twice looking for a certain pair of sneakers, i own 2 pairs of SBs... 1 piece of bape, thats about as beasty as i got... i just love all the nike bashing on here, when most of you were rocking them not too long ago :o, I don't like nike sb's anymore either really, just cause they are too big for the kind of jeans i like to wear... but seriously that first MOY pic, straight styling even though its totally different...

i for one was never cool enough to rock demz flashy street wears. ive been solely in lederhausen for 7years straight.

Guest jmatsu
heh all the people who were hypebeasts 1-2 years ago, bashing on any kid wearing bape now, or beasting at all...

this is the first internet fashion type forum i've ever posted on... i read iss like twice looking for a certain pair of sneakers, i own 2 pairs of SBs... 1 piece of bape, thats about as beasty as i got... i just love all the nike bashing on here, when most of you were rocking them not too long ago :o, I don't like nike sb's anymore either really, just cause they are too big for the kind of jeans i like to wear... but seriously that first MOY pic, straight styling even though its totally different...

what about the people who weren't "hypebeast" 1-2 years ago? i mean the ones who wore streetwear pre 2000?? they have exclusive rights/diplomatic immunity to discriminate against the proto hypebeasters.

a couple of people here pull off nike nicely, while the rest don't. rarely do they get "hated" on. it usually depends on the context on which they wear them. if you wore some shitty ass dh and made them look goofy you'd def feel the lash of the fashionista-whip. i am the fist of supertrash, try to accept this.

i used to blog down everything i brought and wore...like...four years ago i've been cleaning up as i go along so here are some that hasn't been trashed yet

one.jpg

i miss my red hair

believe it or not i used to wear jeans everyday

ajdslfkjsdlf.jpg

aklsdjflksdjflsdf.jpg

belt2.jpg

heartring.jpg

i still wear a ring around my thumb..sometimes.

i like this fit ( from what i can see)

hahaha thanks. the jeans if i remember correctly are slightly flared on the bottom and that thing around my neck is a neck warmer that most of the time I had pulled up around my head to keep my bangs back in place.

:/ I haven't found that or the green top (which is actually a cami that is XL) since I've moved otherwise I'd have better pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
you guys are all the same age aren't you? like 17 or so?

I'm the youngest at 17, apparently. 18 in December.

I find this first post so embarassing that it hurts. I think most people have seen it by this time, so whatever. Diamonds posted that epic Pre-SuFu pic so it's practically the least I can do.

pic1sb.jpg

One of my first posts. I'm sure I thought this whole internet fashion business was "pretty neat."

ianqh3.jpg

Poorly fitting minimalism at it's finest.

servowaywtbj8.jpg

As it turns out, I'm a fan of small pictures. Strange.

We need to find more people with embarrasing first pictures. Makes this thread amusing.

raf? whyyyy? oh well, at least you don't have upandcoming's fat shorts...

i mean your new hair style isn't bad at all, but the long hair's where it's at.. well in my opinion... my parents won't let me grow it that long, because i'm still under their roof :(

Great thread.

This is kinda the essence of whats so fun about clothes to me, the constant evolution.

I'm a newb so I don't really have any pics to share, but its probably better to spare myself the embarassment of the earlier days lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...