Evolution of your style

djrajio

^you guys dont even know

i remember stunt from back in the day when we posted on NT WDYWT.....so ridiculous back then. We were beastin steez for sure.

is there a possibility that in a year you mgith be saying the same thing about assimilating to the sufu aesthetic?

this is the only fashion board im a member of, but i imagine if i were a crossposter i might see similarities and crossovers between other members.

im not all too familiar with NT but i imagine its only a more mainstreamed-street version of sufu, in which case, switching boards doesnt really change that individuals will likely conform to the standards of wherever they draw influence from.

edit: reading that again makes it seem like im calling kix out. not the case. just a general comment to spark discussion.

I was about to do DUM but then I noticed he's been on the tight jeans x big shirts since like his first still-uploaded WAYWT. I didn't bother looking on any other sites.

I'm trying to think of any of our other younger SuFu members, "Growing Up (Dressed By) The Internet." Corbin? Diamonds, maybe?

I don't think I've changed too much while on sufu, and HB v1 is gone. Oldest I could remember would be L tee with STF's that were a bit too big.

My first post on here was KS / LVC / Sabaku.

I'm trying to think of any of our other younger SuFu members, "Growing Up (Dressed By) The Internet." Corbin? Diamonds, maybe?

i'm fucking embarrassed as hell to post this but....

newshirt9uz.jpg

this is a little bit before i started posting on superfuture

waywt01sw0.jpg

this is sometime during echoepidemic

688tbpk.jpg

when i got my grifters from ande whall

6613c6r.png

march 2007

and so on

I was about to do DUM but then I noticed he's been on the tight jeans x big shirts since like his first still-uploaded WAYWT. I didn't bother looking on any other sites.

you guys are all the same age aren't you? like 17 or so?

heh all the people who were hypebeasts 1-2 years ago, bashing on any kid wearing bape now, or beasting at all...

this is the first internet fashion type forum i've ever posted on... i read iss like twice looking for a certain pair of sneakers, i own 2 pairs of SBs... 1 piece of bape, thats about as beasty as i got... i just love all the nike bashing on here, when most of you were rocking them not too long ago :o, I don't like nike sb's anymore either really, just cause they are too big for the kind of jeans i like to wear... but seriously that first MOY pic, straight styling even though its totally different...